* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The person who posted that is well known on here :D

I've just read most of the comments on it,they really do get wound up when anybody mentions the fact that BJK.

If you mention the rape of children and the following cover up that happened over there you're the most evil person alive supposedly :lol: 

Always+shipped+naruto+and+hinata+just+th

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

They need a name to sell seasons tickets.

No name and they will be fucked on and off the park. ???

They have a name to sell the season tickets; Rangers.

Nigel Pearson; fuck me, the refs will shaking their head at another hothead in the Piggery dugout. Would love to seem him trying to square up to Davie Weir :lol: 

29 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

They have a name to sell the season tickets; Rangers.

Nigel Pearson; fuck me, the refs will shaking their head at another hothead in the Piggery dugout. Would love to seem him trying to square up to Davie Weir :lol: 

Finally.... someone said it lol. 

Having Rangers in the top league again will ensure more Tim fans buy season tickets than them having NL MON or Lambert in...

Its all about the Rangers

11 hours ago, cushynumber said:

They just do it to reinforce the chip on there shoulder. 

Anyone with half a brain and reading the DR over the last few years can see the anti rangers slant - but that doesn't fit their view of themselves as perpetually repressed.

The Daily Rhecord once said something complimentary about Rangers years ago, that's why the scum think it's a pro-Rangers paper. They've got memories like elephants, when it comes to everything Rangers, they never forget.

As much as its made out that Celtic have been stockpiling funds for our return, I genuinely don`t think they`d be able to offer any of their top targets a decent budget, may be wrong but it seems like their fans are blindly believing they are loaded (in all fairness it may still be a bigger budget than us) as the alternative is too much for them to bear.

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

The Daily Rhecord once said something complimentary about Rangers years ago, that's why the scum think it's a pro-Rangers paper. They've got memories like elephants, when it comes to everything Rangers, they never forget.

Aye but they seem to forget their own clubs history - funny that!

24 minutes ago, The Monk said:

As much as its made out that Celtic have been stockpiling funds for our return, I genuinely don`t think they`d be able to offer any of their top targets a decent budget, may be wrong but it seems like their fans are blindly believing they are loaded (in all fairness it may still be a bigger budget than us) as the alternative is too much for them to bear.

stockpiling funds my arse.

54 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Failure in Europe, empty stands and overpaid employees (executive) don't lead to stockpiled funds (tu) 

Archived