McGregor is forgiven -- its official

cooper1989

I know he made a bad mistake -- but also made 2 fantastic saves early in the second half to keep us in there.

Boruc was brilliant and was helped by the post brothers and some pretty poor finishing.

But -- Alan should sleep well tonight --but I'm sure he won't

He is our Keeper for now, and the future.

Keepers make mistakes, thats life.

He knows the goal was his fault and he has to live with it. The real test comes next Sunday against Aberdeen as we see how he picks himself up and performs in arguably the biggest game of the season so far.

He is a good keeper, but not a great keeper. Whether he goes on to become 1, time will tell.

If we didn't sit our best goalkeeper on the bench everyweek we might have won that match. :(

Not saying McGregor is bad.. I just feel Klos is better.

I disagree, Klos was great but not played for two years. Alan is the best we have and one of the best in Scotland. He is a quality keeper

I could have killed him at 1.08pm yesterday but i'll let him off.

Just think what we would have done to that mob if we had another 4 quality players in the side......they are the worst team ever to win the SPL.....poor poor side.

<crweee> <rattat>

huge mistake at the goal and lack of communication again with defenders. this has to be addressed.

klos is now 34/35yrs old and has not played for 2yrs, weve got to look forward.

i think mcgreggor is an excellent shot stopper and his overall game is very good .......but were loosing the same goals every week and any high ball into the box is causing problems.

needs to work on this and step his game up a level

but overall a good performance, just wish we,d beat the bstrds

i hate how McGregor cant come for a cross consistantly, and always wants to punch instead of catch doh

spot on jadams on thursday night against partazan there was a cross came in to the box, which he could have caught but elected to punch it and it went straight to one of there players and they nearly scored.

i hate how McGregor cant come for a cross consistantly, and always wants to punch instead of catch doh

The vast majority of goalkeepers punch the ball now and with our central defence I think McGregor is right to do so. Quite a few times at crosses he has been he has been blocked or bumped by his defenders.

I think this is another perfect example of how some players are immune from criticism. Had that been Letizi in goals then he would be getting pelters left right and centre just now.

Wrong. McGregor is correctly being supported because he has been solid and consistent this season. Everyone makes mistakes. He made a few crucial saves after his error.

I agree, had Letizi been in the goals then he would of been given pelters!

It was a silly mistake by McGregor but he made up for it with a few cracking saves. He is still young in goalkeeping terms and will only get better.

McGregor punches a lot for the following reasons.

He is not tall enough to reach over the big players and instead on trying and dropping the ball, he prefers to get the ball out of the area.

and

Haivng seen the way McGregor tapes up his hands, it would be almost impossible to come and collect a ball that has been whipped in with swerve, dip and pace. Punching is the safe option, it might not be pretty, but is effective.

He knows the goal was his fault and he has to live with it. The real test comes next Sunday against Aberdeen as we see how he picks himself up and performs in arguably the biggest game of the season so far.

He is a good keeper, but not a great keeper. Whether he goes on to become 1, time will tell.

I confidently predict that Mcgregor won't make a single mistake v Aberdeen next Sunday. In fact he won't even be called on to make a save or even put his strip on. The game is on Saturday :lol::lol:

I confidently predict that Mcgregor won't make a single mistake v Aberdeen next Sunday. In fact he won't even be called on to make a save or even put his strip on. The game is on Saturday :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: