ATTENTION VANGUARD BEARS

govanblue

Aw man that hit me right in the feels, my wee boy is the same age.

Donating as we speak, maybe we should broaden our horizons for the wee man? Link to HSV supporters, Chelsea or similar?

Tried distributing the links to the NARSA member associations?

Don't know, just hope the wee man raises the money quickly.  

11 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

maybe we should broaden our horizons for the wee man? Link to HSV supporters, Chelsea or similar?

Tried distributing the links to the NARSA member associations?

Yes mate. Definitely!

The problem is that neither I nor Joshua's dad are well enough connected to make an impact anywhere outside of RangersMedia.  (plus I don't have twitter or facebook!)

So we're asking anyone who does have any connections to any of these fine organisations, to please try to spread the word far and wide.  

And anyone who feels motivated to try a little fundraising activity of their own, like passing a can around their bus, or hassling their club secretary to sanction a donation, please do. :21: 

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Yes mate. Definitely!

The problem is that neither I nor Joshua's dad are well enough connected to make an impact anywhere outside of RangersMedia.  (plus I don't have twitter or facebook!)

So we're asking anyone who does have any connections to any of these fine organisations, to please try to spread the word far and wide.  

And anyone who feels motivated to try a little fundraising activity of their own, like passing a can around their bus, or hassling their club secretary to sanction a donation, please do. :21: 

Unfortunately,  I'm in the dark ages too, no fb or Twitter.

Hopefully there's some German RSCs and some NA bears on here who can gain it some traction in those areas.  Maybe Ozblue has some contacts in Ozland?

Anyone on Twitter, share it with any official club twitters who are free of the anti Rangers shite in this backwater.  Would also be good if Rangers could put it on their fb for exposure.

6 hours ago, govanblue said:

Hi VB,

Do me a favour Lads - gonnae spread this link amongst your Members?  

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/7135007/Rangers-fans-rally-to-support-boy-whose-body-is-literally-crushing-him-to-death.html

(There's a donate button at the bottom of that page, or else go here...

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

The Wee Fella needs your help.

Josh_zps1qw6tf5f.jpg

Cheers Bears  (tu)

Absolutely heartbreaking!! Just donated, but could I suggest using some of the RFFF?? I know it wasn't what it was intended for but very worthy cause!!!!

7 hours ago, govanblue said:

I've been informed that it has now been posted and shared on VB.

Thanks guys. (tu)

If you can think of any other ways to help, feel free.  It's what you guys do best after all. :21:

I can confirm that the link is on VB and  members are donating.. WATP

4 hours ago, DESGER said:

but could I suggest using some of the RFFF?? I know it wasn't what it was intended for but very worthy cause!!!!

Mention of the RFFF on here usually results in Rangers Fans Fighting Fans! :P

4 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I've been 8 months in hospital, living on £73.00 a week benefits, and it's wee guys like this who put things in perspective. 

One weeks benefits donated and shared on my Facebook. 

Good luck to the wee man. 

A concerned VB

Top man mate, ITs not true what they say about you. :001:

5 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I've been 8 months in hospital, living on £73.00 a week benefits, and it's wee guys like this who put things in perspective. 

A concerned VB

Hope you are on the mend (tu) 

21 minutes ago, thebooler said:

A concerned VB

We were all following your story on here with KPL posting updates after visits and all wishing you well, its great to have you back at your keyboard  terrorising the boardroom forum, that's a mighty generous gesture from you and I hope you are well on the way to a full recovery.

28 minutes ago, thebooler said:

A concerned VB

Actions like that deserve a Medal!

:sherlock:

3 hours ago, thebooler said:

A concerned VB

:clap::clap::clap:

Well done mate, a tremendous gesture, especially from where you have come from recently, and like many have said previously I hope you make a full recovery.

Also well done all VB's.

:uk:

Many thanks to the many Vanguard Bears Members for their donations. (tu)

There's still a long long way to go, but I think we can all be proud of how far we've come in such a short time.

Now - who should we hassle next? :P

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

IMG_0657.JPG

On 5/15/2016 at 6:06 AM, thebooler said:

A concerned VB

(tu)  Hope you are doing better mate.  Fantastic gesture from you.

On 15 May 2016 at 11:06 AM, thebooler said:

A concerned VB

It's gestures like these that make me so proud to be associated with all bears. All the best with the recovery.