Bottle thrown tonight

I heard them sing a song to the tune of the famine song but the words wernt the famine song words. also its only the billy boys if your offended by it! cos there words go we all follow the arsenal hello hello

theres a big write up about this on vanguard i noticed, and we all know this would be front page news had it been us but hey, they are used to keeping things on the quiet

So what, someone in the celtic in end threw a bottle, I'm sure thats never happened at Ibrox. :rolleyes:

Off the top of my head I can't think of an incedent - Someone shot Petrov after he scored against us at the Copland end, but a bottle, no.

so its been noted that arshavin told the match official of the incident but the referee had not noted the incident in his match report, hence the filth get away scot free.

3 incidents in te UCl and not a fucking thing done :rolleyes: makes you fucking sick they physically assault people on the streets and in the stadium and cause criminal damaged to another stadium yet we get fucking villified for sing a piss take song ffs

its official the World is suckling from the catholics teet and are they not loving it

So what, someone in the celtic in end threw a bottle, I'm sure thats never happened at Ibrox. :rolleyes:

Off the top of my head I can't think of an incedent - Someone shot Petrov after he scored against us at the Copland end, but a bottle, no.

A plastic cup full of juice hit the gypsy :lol: Two people banned for it and one was from my bus.He didn't even throw it

but went off his head at Laurence McIntyre,i think it was who was head of security and got banned for his "aggressive attitude".