William McBeath Donations Total

Lutheran

We've a couple of donations here and there still to arrive at VB Admin Towers people,but taking them on board,we can now reveal that the donation total for the commissioning of a fitting Headstone for William McBeaths burial plot has reached a magnificent and truly amazing...

£2,323.00

For that magnificent show of generosity from you donators out there,we here on VB Admin thank you from the bottom of our hearts.To raise this amount in under 2 weeks is astounding,and you are all a credit to the club you so loyally support.There are many to thank,from the donators to the project team back here who have worked tirelessly to get this off the ground,you know who you are,i salute each and every one of you.

William McBeath will now rest in a fitting burial ground,with a fitting headstone giving testimony to his life and his vision in giving us The Rangers Football Club.To him,Moses McNeil,Peter McNeil and Peter Campbell..............We salute them and thank them.

We now move on in contacting the Stonemason to carry out this work,and we will keep all informed as to the progress as it happens.

Once again,i thank you all..

Simply the Best.

Lutheran,on behalf of VB Admin.

Fantastic to see the websites working together and it just goes to show what can be achieved with unity and a good working relationship.

Well done to all on here who donated and assisted in this very worthwhile and humbling project. :praise:

• 1 month later...
FAO Vanguard

What's the latest with the memorial?

I believe work is under way on the headstone.

Hi 4baws I think both you and I have the same enthusiasm for this.

Also great to here at the AGM that all Pioneers will be installed into Hall of Fame and a memeorial is going ahead in Rosneath.

It's all brilliant stuff.

FAO Vanguard

Also great to here at the AGM that all Pioneers will be installed into Hall of Fame and a memeorial is going ahead in Rosneath.

Indeed it is, your the second person to call me 4baws on here :D its 4boys and 1 ball.

FAO Vanguard

Indeed it is, your the second person to call me 4baws on here :D its 4boys and 1 ball.

So it is?!?! Sorry Buddy

Work is indeed underway on the headstone after a delay due to a death in the family of the Stonemason who is doing the engraving.Coupled with the time of year i am of the opinion that it will be early in to 2010 before we have a proper update on this.