Tour of Murray Park and Match Hospitality Package Raffle

Canadaready

Ok Everyone, I have done the draw and uploaded the video. I have had to combine two videos together since my digital camera was only able to tape for one minute per video. Also, EVERYONE that entered WON something! Details below. Thanks for entering! We owe you so much. Keeping RM going for the future. Thank you everyone!

GRAND PRIZE WINNER - Jimenez

WE ARE THE RANGERS CD - Garf

RM MUGS (4) - Blueisthecolour, Kplfishtank, Jbm26896, Sneddon

RM BEER MAT (12) - Ayrshire-Loyal, Saudibear, Bluedignity, Boabe, Bluebear_73, AB, Bazza, PiB, Dado, Mrs. Burke, GillHelena, Andypendek

VIDEO

To claim your winnings, please, PM me your mailing addresses. Jimenez, you must PM Blueben_d regarding the Grand Prize.

Thanks Again Everyone.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made a new thread about this as it is important to the future of RangersMedia. I hope that you all enjoy the site and really consider getting involved. This is our biggest chance at raising enough funds to pay for the next year of site costs which amounts to hundreds of dollars. You help would be much appreciated in this aspect so please consider it.

Here are some images of our Ibrox Tour:

med_gallery_37_101912.jpg

med_gallery_37_81959.jpg

med_gallery_37_34021.jpg

11103nb.jpg

BLUEBEN HIMSELF

I haven't, I think Mrs Burke has been the closest when she got photos etc of the players a while back, and I promise I'll be purchasing tickets on my next pay day which is a week this Thursday.

Thanks PiB! Does anyone remember last year's fundraiser. It was jerseys and stuff.

Sneddon is verified as in for 3 tickets! Good Luck Sneddon and thank you for the support! I hope that your signed Gers shirt I sent a few moons ago is still looking nice!

still got it :rangers:

Has anyone on the site ever been inside of Murray Park?

I did a tour not long after it opened. i think it was open to all shareholders.

It is an excellent facility and it was a really good tour. Thourghly enjoyed it. (tu)

Has anyone on the site ever been inside of Murray Park?

Yes, went with my Boys Brigade once.

Was great, was smaller than I thought. :craphead:

Nah, was just brilliant. Was taken round by the club Doctor.