15 reputation points

BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT

13 reputation points

RFC55

13 reputation points

8. September 23 2013

Carsons Dog

17 reputation points

• It’s near on 30 years ago though ffs. Football’s moved on.
    • He can pump my wife with my blessings if he scores 40 goals and we win the league 
    • Mate, I kinda get the intention behind your earlier post but I think the biggest part of that era was the success. The team could've been doing the most perfect shit before a game but if we weren't dominating the league nobody would've cared. Similarly, the team could've been a bunch of cunts but as long as they were winning we wouldn't have cared. Success is the barometer here. Everything else is just ancillary.
    • I don't expect him to have us playing amazing football with the squad he has, far from it but I also don't expect the absolute collapse we've seen the last 6/7 weeks. We were odds on favorites a few weeks ago for the title and since then we've fallen apart & are 6 points behind... We're playing terrible football, got dominated by Ross fucking County (no exaggeration) & he's stubborn to a fault, even if he'd went 5-4-1 Walter esque yesterday it would've been better, at least try something else. If we're giving him credit for getting us back to winning ways when he came in then he takes the flack for the mess we're in just now, can't be 1 or the other. We're hoping this guy & his staff can build a title winning team on pennies (4.5 million he's earmarked for Diomande btw) against a mob that have pumped him every time & now have a massive chunk of change in the bank after we've handed them yet another title. 
    • Same social media pish and twice the player