***The Official Rangers v Inverness CT Thread***

Muff

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WS: He said: "Obviously, the most important thing for us at the moment is to win every game we play. That counts more than anything else.

Just keep on walking wattie and don't come back!

IMO too little too late and to get off your arse and show some interest in the 80th minute is just taking the pish where's the passion in that, all talk!

I wonder what Murray will say to Walter after that performance tonight ... I mean with the financial advantage septic apparently have at the moment we have to win the league this year and get into the Champions league next year but it increasingly doesn't look like it's going to happen now

His faith in his friend could cost him financially, emotionally it could cost us for many years to come.

I wonder what Murray will say to Walter after that performance tonight ... I mean with the financial advantage septic apparently have at the moment we have to win the league this year and get into the Champions league next year but it increasingly doesn't look like it's going to happen now

His faith in his friend could cost him financially, emotionally it could cost us for many years to come.

You know what really annoys me is that he had already sacked Walter once so why did he think it was the way ahead this time? Let's be honest Advocaat had to virtually build a team from scratch because Walter was unable to refresh the team during the 9IAR years so why so much faith in him this time round?

*waits for the walter defenders* this was our chance tonight and yet again we fuck it up, not good enough, not acceptable.

I think you'll be waiting a while Jardy. That was indefensable(sp). I usually try to be positive after bad results but i'm effing beeling

There is 10 games left, we need to win every game, but we won't. It will go down to the wire again. There better be a huge fucking turnaround. Smith will stay to the end of the season, that is certain, I couldn't care about anything than the league right now, I could not bear it if we lose it again.

OK, testicles out on the chopping board here but we always knew there'd be twists and turns along the way.

Aye but from a team who hasnt won the league in 4 seasons, and a manager who got us humped outta europe the least i expected was full and dedicated pursuit of the league.