Lafferty refund?

LegendofCoop

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another thread that turns into a Boyd thread.

If you want to discuss Boyd at length then do it in the Boyd thread.

(tu)

Boyd has to come into it hes the reason why Lafferty isnt getting a game in his so called right position.

and someone says Lafferty is ten times the player boyd will ever be , so people are going to comment on this.

i would rather have a player that scores goals every week than a player that is good but doesnet score every week

and Lafferty isnt even good and cant even score goals for us so i dont know where he got that one from.

we'll finish it then with Lafferty is shite he not better than boyd or miller or naismith or even fleck or naismith so thats the end of him.

all of these players should be infront of him.

and i think its just because he's northan irish alot of Rangers fans like him it's no because of his football skills anyway.

Yet another thread that turns into a Boyd thread.

If you want to discuss Boyd at length then do it in the Boyd thread.

(tu)

Boyd has to come into it hes the reason why Lafferty isnt getting a game in his so called right position.

and someone says Lafferty is ten times the player boyd will ever be , so people are going to comment on this.

i would rather have a player that scores goals every week than a player that is good but doesnet score every week

and Lafferty isnt even good and cant even score goals for us so i dont know where he got that one from.

Do you expect the Left Mid to sore alot of goals then ?

So you cant bring up other rangers players in tandem with discussion of others who compete for their position?

Yes but Boyd comes up in so many threads on here. Add to that the Boyd debate is the same stuff being said by the same people.

Its the same with barry ferguson threads when other midfielders play and with bougherra, he is always getting compared to cuellar who doesnt even play here anymore, just got to live with it unless a rule gets enforced to keep a thread specifically on topic, but then that just limits debate. If people dont want to read the same things from the same people all the time then they can use the ignore function

and Lafferty isnt even good and cant even score goals for us

Well he has so there's you failed yet again (td)

2 goals, he has scored calm it. i was meaning he cant even get any were near boys rate

Im sure if Boyd had two goals and played the way Lafferty played today he would be getting called a fat lazy cunt hes shite he should be dropped.

(tu)

I wouldn't even try & debate with scotts51. I think he's a bit 'special'.

As for Lafferty, I'll wait 'til he's given a run upfront before judging him. He's being hung out to dry by Smith playing him at left midfield. We have Fleck, Beasley & Aaron for that position so there's no need to play him there.

and Lafferty isnt even good and cant even score goals for us

Well he has so there's you failed yet again (td)

2 goals, he has scored calm it. i was meaning he cant even get any were near boys rate

Im sure if Boyd had two goals and played the way Lafferty played today he would be getting called a fat lazy cunt hes shite he should be dropped.

(tu)

doh

I'm wasting my time, you obviously don't see and understand what is going on.