A BIG CONGRATULATIONS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahaha. I knew that result last week was a freak result. I see hesselink didnt score yet again, free header a couple of mins from the end and he smacked it straight at the keeper hahaha. Well we may be 2nd in the league but at least we still have a chance of winning the treble and after that performance is there anyone here who thinks celtic wont drop points in the spl again???

I'd rather they were dropping points than dropping out of the cup.

Me as well. I couldn't give a fuck about these cups, they only serve as a condiment to the league. They are not the main.

Still, as McBoyd says, it's better than nothing. Credit to St Mirren.

Actually the ICT result was far worse for us that the Saints getting this result. And.. I'd much rather see us and the scum in a final so we can thrash them again.

But always nice to see them being humiliated.

Me as well. I couldn't give a fuck about these cups, they only serve as a condiment to the league.

Cups are important mate, were a big part of our history and its great to win them (tu)

League is more important, but still.

Me as well. I couldn't give a fuck about these cups, they only serve as a condiment to the league.

Cups are important mate, were a big part of our history and its great to win them (tu)

With every passing season where we don't win the league, the cups get less and less important in my eyes.

Sadly :(

I'd never besmirch the cup's by calling them irrelevant and i'm viciously proud of our achievement of being the most successful League Cup side. This year though, they mean fuck all in comparison to the league. The league is just so, so, so important this year, both pride wise and financially.

Even though it was only a cup game, today showed that while we are far from good, Celtic are absolutely pish too

Both teams have a fair few points to lose between now and the end of the season

It's just a question of which one of us can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I think we'll fail.