Huddleboard - Scum

GOAT

What does GS think of the celtic fans that glorify the killing of British Soldiers? He was on tv last night talking about his nephew going to serve in Afghanistan.

I suspect Strachan has been in charge there long enough to know just what kind of bottom feeders support the club he works for.

sick f*cks typical of some of the sc*m

click here for memory of soldiers http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8825231354

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does GS think of the celtic fans that glorify the killing of British Soldiers? He was on tv last night talking about his nephew going to serve in Afghanistan.

I suspect Strachan has been in charge there long enough to know just what kind of bottom feeders support the club he works for.

sick f*cks typical of some of the sc*m

click here for memory of soldiers http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8825231354

Done mate.

disgusting

but....

is it any more disgusting than ripping the piss out of a young woman dying of cancer?

jokes will always be made about things like this,why should anyone be surprised?.

Goody is a vile, ignorant, racist with no discernable talent, a horrible piece of work who tried to blame her doctor for not spotting her illness before admitting she had refused to reply to concerns over her smear. So crass she is now prostituting her illness for a fee.

I wouldn't wish her fate on anyone but don't compare peoples distain for her with two soldiers being murdered in cold blood whilst risking their life maintaining peace in a foreign country. Incomparible.

your personal opinion of her (tu)

does that make it right to have huge long threads ripping the piss out of her and making light of the disease ?(dont say it didnt happen because that thread was fuckin sick)

you cant have a go at them without it coming back to us,some are more than happy to make jokes of other people sufferings,as has proved on here on many occasions not just about goody,its getting to the stage some folk are never happy until they are just as bad as them.

how many disasters that have killed hundreds of folk have jokes been made about? pretty much everything that happens has a joke made about it so whats point anyone getting their knickers in a twist about that vile bunch anyhoo.

I agree about the Jade threads, I prefer to ignore people like her, the "famous for being famous" types. But, his "opinion of her is pretty on the mark to be fair.

Her situation was, in part her own doing, as he mentioned. Disasters cannot generally have blame placed on a group or an individual, however, this is neither of those, its pretty straightforward murder, therefore crime. How you can try to equate them is beyond me.

As for your last part, I have lost friends and relatives to these cunts, so, anytime I see it happening, or, find someone taking the piss, like that lot, I do a lot fucking more than get my "knickers in a twist"!

i hear what your saying,im still pretty shocked that folk kick off so much about their doings when on any given day you can look in the off topic and theres plenty of sick jokes about stuff that shouldnt be joked about.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnis...en-1669772.html

Those charming men. . .

By Ian O'Doherty

Thursday March 12 2009

Second only to Scousers, Celtic fans carry more chips on their shoulder than a branch of McDonald's.

Quick to express any sense of offence, they exhibit a sense of entitlement that would make a Cork man blush with shame.

And still they wonder why we hate them.

Well, if you're looking for a good example, how about Celtic fans' web message board, the huddleboard.com, which has really been covering itself in glory -- by gloating over the murder of those two soldiers in Northern Ireland.

After one fan posted a picture of a gun made out of pizza dough, another posted: "Dominos Special Offer for British Soldiers. Buy one pizza, get a second topped for free. Apparently, they are making a killing."

The website refused to remove the comments, saying they don't censor or editorialise.

Which is fair enough -- but will any of these brave Celtic fans dare to drop by the Massereene Barracks to share their sophisticated wit with the grieving squaddies?

I noticed in an earlier post that someone from Renfrew typed Fuck the ***. Why oh why would you need these ***. Its only three initials. Your from Renfrew mate, come on !!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not surprised about the vile bile spouting from that website and TBH I hope the Sellik fans break out in all there polyphonic Irish nonsense on Sunday and fuck the whole thing up for themselves. I just hope they do so the world can hear live on the BBC the type of fans TGFITW really are.

TFOWDTGH.

BTW Ive not 'spoke to a mope' for over a year, well fucking done me !!

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnis...en-1669772.html

Those charming men. . .

By Ian O'Doherty

Thursday March 12 2009

Second only to Scousers, Celtic fans carry more chips on their shoulder than a branch of McDonald's.

Quick to express any sense of offence, they exhibit a sense of entitlement that would make a Cork man blush with shame.

And still they wonder why we hate them.

Well, if you're looking for a good example, how about Celtic fans' web message board, the huddleboard.com, which has really been covering itself in glory -- by gloating over the murder of those two soldiers in Northern Ireland.

After one fan posted a picture of a gun made out of pizza dough, another posted: "Dominos Special Offer for British Soldiers. Buy one pizza, get a second topped for free. Apparently, they are making a killing."

The website refused to remove the comments, saying they don't censor or editorialise.

Which is fair enough -- but will any of these brave Celtic fans dare to drop by the Massereene Barracks to share their sophisticated wit with the grieving squaddies?

Who is Ian O'Dohenrty, manti?

Who is Ian O'Dohenrty, manti?

An Irish journo.

Here he is on the Wolfe Tones, 3 minutes in:

He he, he got to them:

Oops, touched a nerve perhaps?

By Ian O'Doherty

Monday March 16 2009

Oh dear. It seems this column might have upset some of those lovely, charming and utterly adorable Celtic fans.

You may recall that ISpy wrote last week about 'jokes' posted on a Celtic message board celebrating the murder of two soldiers in the North.

Well, apparently, you're not allowed to point out that maybe these brave Celts would like to share some of those jokes with the dead soldiers' army colleagues.

This prompted a barrage of support from Celtic fans who were embarrassed that fellow fans would engage in such cowardly actions and they wanted to express how sorry they were about the whole affair.

Actually, that's not true. They went mental

A sample of the correspondence: "Here fatboy if you hate Celtic fans so much why don't you take a trip over Glasgow on matchdays and tell us to our faces.Donj't just site there behind your crumbfilled keyboard at that filthy fascist rag spouting like hardman,you know where our ground is,get your big fat shitey arse over."

Obviously, this column isn't worthy of cleaning up such wonderful copy, so we printed it as it arrived.

Thank you, mattynor @yahoo.co.uk for sharing your thoughts with the nation; you really are a testament to the club you support.