Big DJ

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ never sticks up for the fans. You are just making that up. HE is a shocking pundit, a comic jester and makes the least valid points about football on that ridiculous panel.

DJ never sticks up for the fans. You are just making that up. HE is a shocking pundit, a comic jester and makes the least valid points about football on that ridiculous panel.

A few of them on the panel are aresholes i would agree with you there but there are a few decent pundits on the panel and DJ is one of them.

DJ needs a big pint of shut-the-fuck-up.

He never speaks out when he should, yet blabbers on when he doesn't have to.

I have nothing but respect for the big man.

He is the one man on Clyde who will always stick up for us.

He's a Rangers legend and and i love the big man.

So explain -

His smear campaign against Sasa Papac last season that was bordering on bullying.

His comments about Old Firm singing, and i quote "Celtic don't have a problem anymore, but Rangers still do."

His comments that asked why Rangers play, and again i quote ''war songs, like GSTQ and Rule Brittania."

His lying down to Peter Martin when the Andy Davis penalty incident was being discussed. Instead of sticking up for Rangers when Martin comments were suggestive of match fixing, Johnstone simply concured.

That's just 4 examples, so give over. Your transparent fishing is fooling no one.

So explain -

His smear campaign against Sasa Papac last season that was bordering on bullying.

His comments about Old Firm singing, and i quote "Celtic don't have a problem anymore, but Rangers still do."

His comments that asked why Rangers play, and again i quote ''war songs, like GSTQ and Rule Brittania."

His lying down to Peter Martin when the Andy Davis penalty incident was being discussed. Instead of sticking up for Rangers when Martin comments were suggestive of match fixing, Johnstone simply concured.

That's just 4 examples, so give over. Your transparent fishing is fooling no one.

His smear campaign??

He always has one player he doesn't like. It used to be pistol Pete and now appears to be Sasa but to say it's bullying is laughable. Yes i would prefer it if he didn't slag any Rangers players at all but to be honest he's the least of our worries. Our biggest problem is the small minority of idiots who boo and berate the players during games. These are the guys who are effecting the players and not big DJ.

Big DJ has time and time again commented on the good work Rangers have done in trying to eradicate sectarianism.

Johstone will always give his honest opinion on refereeing decisions. If he feels a referee has made a bad decision he will say so. He also on numerous occasions has said he doesn't believe there is any cheating going on.

When the Rangers support are getting it in the neck from Keevins, McGuire etc, he never sticks up for us.

He allows decisions going Celtic's way to be ignored and allows McCurry to be hung out and dried.

Thats just absolute rubbish.

Big dj always fights our corner, within reason.

He allows McCurry to be hung out to dry? bollox

During the McCurry incident he slated Levein and said there was no way McCurry was a cheat and that the only thing he was guilty of was making bad decisions. Just the same way he criticises all referees like Ian Brines when they make mistakes.

If only that was true....

He allowed the whole Simply the Best issue to be debated and condemned by the rest of the panel and put up no defence, and didn't try to argue the "Let's stick to football matters" line given when the shoe is on the other foot. He has continued to allow McGuire to refer back to Levein's rant.

He allows pro-Celtic decisions to be ignored and not discussed. How can he criticise the ref when it's not even brought up?

So explain -

His smear campaign??

He always has one player he doesn't like. It used to be pistol Pete and now appears to be Sasa but to say it's bullying is laughable. Yes i would prefer it if he didn't slag any Rangers players at all but to be honest he's the least of our worries. Our biggest problem is the small minority of idiots who boo and berate the players during games. These are the guys who are effecting the players and not big DJ.

Big DJ has time and time again commented on the good work Rangers have done in trying to eradicate sectarianism.

Johstone will always give his honest opinion on refereeing decisions. If he feels a referee has made a bad decision he will say so. He also on numerous occasions has said he doesn't believe there is any cheating going on.

Following the Andy Davis incident, Martin said that the championship was tainted. DJ just sat there and said nothing.

As for him defending the support, a few feeble comments about the good work the club is doing doesn't cut the mustard. He allows the show to lie by saying the Famine Song is racist, and never brings up the Celtic fans' playlist.

So explain -

His smear campaign??

So even his critique of Papac when we was a vital cog in arguably the best defence in Europe last season was merited? Or what about his total lies about us signing Whittaker so we could sell Papac back to Austria Vienna? Papac was breezing through games and he'd still come in for serious flack from the slug. Johnstone tried his pish with Lovenkrands only for Lovenkrands to come out and slam him which caused Johnstone to back off.

An honest opinion? Don't make me laugh. There was a blue moon in the sky when he used his ET column as a platform to pull up Steve Conroy for the penalty he gave Hamilton back in November.

So explain -

His smear campaign??

So even his critique of Papac when we was a vital cog in arguably the best defence in Europe last season was merited? Or what about his total lies about us signing Whittaker so we could sell Papac back to Austria Vienna? Papac was breezing through games and he'd still come in for serious flack from the slug. Johnstone tried his pish with Lovenkrands only for Lovenkrands to come out and slam him which caused Johnstone to back off.

An honest opinion? Don't make me laugh. There was a blue moon in the sky when he used his ET column as a platform to pull up Steve Conroy for the penalty he gave Hamilton back in November.

I'm sorry m8 but i will repeat..................

DJ is the least of our worries. DJ doesn't in any way effect our performances on the park, it's the small minority of idiots who boo and berate the players. If anyone should be accused of bullying it's those morons. Their treatment of young Scottish players in particular is a damn disgrace and mark my words it won't take long for these morons to turn on Fleck.

Maybe if you vent your anger towards these so called 'fans' you might just do some good.

Big DJ's not perfect. Nobody is but in my opinion he does his best under difficult circumstances to defend our club.

talks some amount of shite on the radio.....

Whilst talking about Boyd and Celtc strikers, he said that Timmy were struggling as they put 7 past St Mirren and none were from strikers and followed it up by saying and the same happened on Sunday at Ibrox when no goals were scored by forwards, well except the 2 by Lafferty and one by Aaron.... :doh:

He then folllowed it up by saying that Boyds work rate and attitude need to improve and that he should have been looking at Daniel Cousin when he was at Rangers to see what having the right attitude and work rate can do for you :lol:

Some times, i wish big DJ would just pack it in man...... :craphead:

yeah I listened to that too :craphead: Danny Cousin ...well actually I think Boydy must have been looking as he further developed the huff mode to beat even Danny's :craphead:

So explain -

His smear campaign??

I'm sorry m8 but i will repeat..................

DJ is the least of our worries. DJ doesn't in any way effect our performances on the park, it's the small minority of idiots who boo and berate the players. If anyone should be accused of bullying it's those morons. Their treatment of young Scottish players in particular is a damn disgrace and mark my words it won't take long for these morons to turn on Fleck.

Maybe if you vent your anger towards these so called 'fans' you might just do some good.

Big DJ's not perfect. Nobody is but in my opinion he does his best under difficult circumstances to defend our club.

Not sure that I see the connection between DJ and the fans that boo but good change of subject nevertheless. :541:

Johnstone is an complete and utter buffoon.

He just comes across as an idiot and panders to the tims more than you could ever believe.

His football 'knowledge' is an embarassment aswell, for example he doesn't even know who Miroslav Klose plays for.

'We have to say, Derek, that you are an eejit'.

He just comes across as an idiot and panders to the tims more than you could ever believe.

His football 'knowledge' is an embarassment aswell, for example he doesn't even know who Miroslav Klose plays for.

What a pathetic example to use.

He works as a SCOTTISH football pundit.

Whether he knows who Miroslav Klose plays for or not is absolutely irrelevant. He works for a Scottish football phone in ffs.

He knows the Scottish game inside out. He knows Glasgow Rangers inside out and imo he is a credit to our club.

I'm proud to call Derek Johnstone a Rangers legend.

Whether he knows who Miroslav Klose plays for or not is absolutely irrelevant. He works for a Scottish football phone in ffs.

He knows the Scottish game inside out. He knows Glasgow Rangers inside out and imo he is a credit to our club.

you are a complete and utter fud!!

shame you don't have the same respect for Rangers fans outside of glasgow edward according to you're pms. Im not going to get into another arguement just i found you're comments that "if you do not come from glasgow you won't understand" but this is off topic so i shall leave it, congratulations you are the first ever person i am going to block

you are a complete and utter fud!!

Easy tiger!!!!

shame you don't have the same respect for Rangers fans outside of glasgow edward according to you're pms. Im not going to get into another arguement just i found you're comments that "if you do not come from glasgow you won't understand" but this is off topic so i shall leave it, congratulations you are the first ever person i am going to block

If you can't take it don't give it son!

So in Edward's book, you need to be a Glaswegian ex-junior footballer to be a proper Rangers fan?

This guy is a joke.

Admin, please have a look at him a bit more closely. He looks like he's been on here for weeks seeing what everyone says before appearing in order to try and start an argument with every single member.

Something's just not right. If he could at least back up his drivel with fact then it might be acceptable - but he can't.

So in Edward's book, you need to be a Glaswegian ex-junior footballer to be a proper Rangers fan?

This guy is a joke.

Admin, please have a look at him a bit more closely. He looks like he's been on here for weeks seeing what everyone says before appearing in order to try and start an argument with every single member.

Something's just not right. If he could at least back up his drivel with fact then it might be acceptable - but he can't.

he has only been on 3 days and he has posted some amount of pish!!