Big DJ

talks some amount of shite on the radio.....

Whilst talking about Boyd and Celtc strikers, he said that Timmy were struggling as they put 7 past St Mirren and none were from strikers and followed it up by saying and the same happened on Sunday at Ibrox when no goals were scored by forwards, well except the 2 by Lafferty and one by Aaron.... :doh:

He then folllowed it up by saying that Boyds work rate and attitude need to improve and that he should have been looking at Daniel Cousin when he was at Rangers to see what having the right attitude and work rate can do for you :lol:

Some times, i wish big DJ would just pack it in man...... :craphead:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst talking about Boyd and Celtc strikers, he said that Timmy were struggling as they put 7 past St Mirren and none were from strikers and followed it up by saying and the same happened on Sunday at Ibrox when no goals were scored by forwards, well except the 2 by Lafferty and one by Aaron.... :doh:

He then folllowed it up by saying that Boyds work rate and attitude need to improve and that he should have been looking at Daniel Cousin when he was at Rangers to see what having the right attitude and work rate can do for you :lol:

think this comes around as he dosent sound the sharpest tool in the shed

think to host a radio show you need to remember what you said in the earlier part of the show

His Daniel Cousin remark was right on the money (tu) The rest was just his usual garbage (td)

His Daniel Cousin remark was right on the money (tu) The rest was just his usual garbage (td)

<cr>

Yeah, Cousin throughout his time at Gers had a cracking attitude. :craphead:

I think your being a bit harsh on big DJ tbh.

I think what he meant was that none of our main strikers scored on Sunday , meaning Boyd & Miller, oh and btw Aaron is a WINGER and not a forward.

He's spot on when he says Boyds work rate and attitude needs to improve, and he's also right by saying there's parts of Cousins game Boyd could have looked at and used it to improve.

Cousin was a far superior player , His attitude wasn't the best though.

Loved him as a player when a boy , but he has never struck me a the brighest flame in the fire :rolleyes:

DJ needs a big pint of shut-the-fuck-up.

He never speaks out when he should, yet blabbers on when he doesn't have to.

I have nothing but respect for the big man.

He is the one man on Clyde who will always stick up for us.

He's a Rangers legend and and i love the big man.

sticks up for us, your having a laugh.

You're here for an argument, aren't you?

Get a grip of yourself and grow up son.

It's my opinion and if you can't handle it too bad.

DJ is probably the worst ex player you get as a pundit bar john barnes.

Na m8 big dj's superb!!

You've got a point with Barnes though.

The worst pundit i have ever seen has to be..........................wee Nacho lol he was on Spanish football one night and seemed a bit overawed. I don't think he got asked back.

Get a grip of yourself and grow up son.

It's my opinion and if you can't handle it too bad.

Here we go again :rolleyes:

You're actually just lying if you're claiming DJ stands up for us on Clyde 1.

So stop looking for an argument, son ;)

When the Rangers support are getting it in the neck from Keevins, McGuire etc, he never sticks up for us.

He allows decisions going Celtic's way to be ignored and allows McCurry to be hung out and dried.

Sticks up for us?

What colour is the sky in your planet?

I never listen to a thing DJ has to say whether it's on Clyde, Rangers TV or in the papers as he comes out with the biggest load of rubbish everytime.

When the Rangers support are getting it in the neck from Keevins, McGuire etc, he never sticks up for us.

He allows decisions going Celtic's way to be ignored and allows McCurry to be hung out and dried.

Thats just absolute rubbish.

Big dj always fights our corner, within reason.

He allows McCurry to be hung out to dry? bollox

During the McCurry incident he slated Levein and said there was no way McCurry was a cheat and that the only thing he was guilty of was making bad decisions. Just the same way he criticises all referees like Ian Brines when they make mistakes.