Big DJ

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't stand DJ,prefer all the timmy pundits to him,infact prefer all pundits,he constantly backs Walter and Murray and can never criticise them and see them in the wrong.

Oh now we're getting somewhere.

The truth comes out.

You all hate big DJ because like me he understands football and therefore sees the excellent job Walter has done.

He also knows just how good Sir David has been for our club, after all he has seen some very dark times before Sir Davids arrival.

It amazing how you all seem to be tactical geniuses and astute businessmen. Maybe one of you chaps could just manage and run the club eh.

A word of warning chaps..................

You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

did the wife leave you by any chance edward?

Nobody is saying they are a tactical genius but come on tae fuck edward walter at times can be tactically clueless and imho the time for sir david murray to leave rangers fc has come and gone, this pish about him holding out for the right buyer is........well just that.

Of course Walter gets it wrong sometimes, every manager does, even Sir Alex but i'll tell you something he is spot on the vast majority of the time.

Walters record speaks for itself. He has the trophies to back him up.

Walter is a top top manager and we are very lucky to have him.

He has performed absolute miracles since his return. He took over an absolute shambles. He has had to totally rebuild the squad from top to bottom. Somehow he has managed to win us trophies, challenge for titles and made a European final. Our run to the uefa final imo just confirmed that the man is a tactical genius.

Overall he has done an extraordinary job and i for one hope he signs an extention to his current contract.

I will be flabbergasted if he isn't with us for at least another three seasons.

Can't stand DJ,prefer all the timmy pundits to him,infact prefer all pundits,he constantly backs Walter and Murray and can never criticise them and see them in the wrong.

The truth comes out.

You all hate big DJ because like me he understands football and therefore sees the excellent job Walter has done.

He also knows just how good Sir David has been for our club, after all he has seen some very dark times before Sir Davids arrival.

It amazing how you all seem to be tactical geniuses and astute businessmen. Maybe one of you chaps could just manage and run the club eh.

Nobody is saying they are a tactical genius but come on tae fuck edward walter at times can be tactically clueless and imho the time for sir david murray to leave rangers fc has come and gone, this pish about him holding out for the right buyer is........well just that.

Of course Walter gets it wrong sometimes, every manager does, even Sir Alex but i'll tell you something he is spot on the vast majority of the time.

He has performed absolute miracles since his return. He took over an absolute shambles. He has had to totally rebuild the squad from top to bottom. Somehow he has managed to win us trophies, challenge for titles and made a European final. Our run to the uefa final imo just confirmed that the man is a tactical genius.

Overall he has done an extraordinary job and i for one hope he signs an extention to his current contract.

I laughed out loud at this.

Smith has taken pelters from fans for his tactics at Rangers (first spell), Everton, Scotland and Rangers (second spell). I'm not saying the man has no positives as a manager but he's tactically clueless.

The truth comes out.

Smith thas taken pelters from fans for his tactics at Rangers (first spell), Everton, Scotland and Rangers (second spell). I'm not saying the man has no positives as a manager but he's tactically clueless.

Tactical genius haha :lol:

The truth comes out.

that last comment scares me, he was the perfect man to come in and steady the ship but there is no fucking way this man is going to take us any further forward as a club. He does have a decent record trophy wise but like i say to so many people like yourself (well nobody quite like you) lets not delve on past sucess and lets look forward to becoming the biggest club in scotland once again.

The truth comes out.

Smith has taken pelters from fans for his tactics at Rangers (first spell), Everton, Scotland and Rangers (second spell). I'm not saying the man has no positives as a manager but he's tactically clueless.

everton fans felt exactly the same as we do now about him.

No point in having people on that are solely here for an argument.

I'm convinced that guy was watching the board from afar for a number of weeks before coming on here in Cup Final week to disagree with everything he'd read.

I'm convinced that guy was watching the board from afar for a number of weeks before coming on here in Cup Final week to disagree with everything he'd read.

I thought the guy raised the bar on here :craphead:

He would probably argue that point mate :craphead:

He would probably argue that point mate :craphead:

:lol: