McGhee tips Celtic to clinch cup

that should be well enough motivation for us to beat them

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...ups/7942422.stm

the creeping he does to Celtic is sickening

When we beat them his team 'were terrible on the day'

When they beat Motherwell its , we were well beaten the best team won etc :ph34r:

He really is an irritating swine that McGee!!

The thing i hate the most about him is when he opens his mouth. He thinks he's so intelligent, every word has to be pronouced so elequintly. I think he rates himself quite highly. No doubt he thinks the Premiership will come calling sooner or later.

Don't hold your breath Mark!

Not interested in reading the article. I hate Mhark McGhee with a passion - a complete and utter prick of a man and a terrible manager. He's so far up celtc arse it's embarrassing, I just hope he get's the job he's begged for, for a few years now!

He really is an irritating swine that McGee!!

The thing i hate the most about him is when he opens his mouth. He thinks he's so intelligent, every word has to be pronouced so elequintly. I think he rates himself quite highly. No doubt he thinks the Premiership will come calling sooner or later.

Don't hold your breath Mark!

I knew you had it in you.

that should be well enough motivation for us to beat them

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...ups/7942422.stm

the creeping he does to Celtic is sickening

When we beat them his team 'were terrible on the day'

When they beat Motherwell its , we were well beaten the best team won etc :ph34r:

mcghee is a red rotten beggar who needs to go home

a fat dirty bastard of a man who's only interest in life is getting his head so far up everyones arse at the beggerdome thats wen we win the treble and strapon gets the bullet he's the natural choice to take over .. and he's so blatant about it its unreal :) .. go n give urself peace you fat t****** fcuk :)