*** Amir Khan vs Marco Antonio Barrera Official Fight Thread***

Boab

You have to admit that was impressive even if Barrera was struggling with the cut and past his prime. He had a great tempo to his work, was exceptionally disciplined and has some of the quickest hands you'll see at this weight. I know a lot of people hate him (for various reasons) but I was glad he won tonight.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i put a bet on with mates today that if kahn won id eat a jobby...whos jobby i dont know but it might be the only bet i ever go back on.

anyhoo barrera round 3 knockout (tu)

Any plans for breakfast this morning?

:lol:

i put a bet on with mates today that if kahn won id eat a jobby...whos jobby i dont know but it might be the only bet i ever go back on.

anyhoo barrera round 3 knockout (tu)

Any plans for breakfast this morning?

Maybe if he gets one of them chocolate Swiss rolls.... :D

What a disappointing end toa good nights boxing. I predicted that Nicky cook would lose and that Khan would win, I got the enzo result wrong as me and Badger watched it all.

I agree with badger, that was a fixed result. It was so 1 sided and khan was quick and strong, but that cut was shocking, 1 of the worst I have seen and the only reason that it got to the 5th was that warren needed a W for Khan, a draw or ND was not going to get him PPV buys for Khans next fight.

The money men on sky have too much to lose with Khan and I wait with baited breath to see if he gets a title shot next.

A tainted win but he does seem to be improving under Freddie Roach.

I speak as a fan of Khan's as well.