*** Amir Khan vs Marco Antonio Barrera Official Fight Thread***

Boab

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Khan doesn't have the greatest chin in the world but i'll tell you there would not have been one lightweight in the world who would have got back up from the shots Prescott landed on Khan. They ere absolutetly bingo and would have knocked Marquez and Barerra out even if they had been on the end of them.

It's Khans job to be better at avoiding being in the position to take these shots. He does look a good bit bigger and stronger than Barerra but with his experience and who he has fought you cannot rule him out either. It's going to be a belter (tu)

odds on a MAB win have just changed from evens to 10/11 , so there must be a lot of backing for MAB in the last few hours

he ended the prince's career , & he'll end Khan's

i hope that glass jaw goesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss smash tonight :pipe:

and if i can get my fringin betting account to work - i'll be sticking 50 quid on MAB to win (tu)

i shall be watching this 22-10 is that when it starts

just curious as paddy power has it down as that but they do feck up now and again

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/EN/betti.../10/Boxing.html

Looks like nearer 11 or maybe half 10 as we have Nicky Cook and then big Enzo.

cheers boab

i actually want amir to win as he stays near my mate down bolton way and seems a decent bloke

Shame it wasn't a straight boxing match to watch as Barrera was restricted since the 1st round with the cut but Khan was impressive nevertheless with his more natural defence.