***Bougherra Thread***

minstral

Webster was taken off injured again against Hibs reserves (his first game since December), to be honest;if he was adog he would be put down.

Edu cannot play centre half.

McCulloch,no matter what he spouts to the media and no matter what Walter thinks, is not a total footballer who can play different positions.His best position is left midfield proven to be the area of the park which causes least danger to that players own team.

Broadfoot should never play central defence for us because at best he is scottish first division standard.

So we are left with the scary thought of dads army in central defence; Dailly and Weir because Papac has to play left back since no one else can be trusted to deal with Nakamura by keeping him on his right foot.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was one of our key men for the first 3/4 of last season

Oh dear :anguish:

You clearly don't watch our games!

I thought he was gonna be a great player for us until that game at Ibrox against the sheep when he scored a beauty ... about 2/3months into the season. After that he never kicked a ball again for us.

Webster was taken off injured again against Hibs reserves (his first game since December), to be honest;if he was adog he would be put down.

Edu cannot play centre half.

McCulloch,no matter what he spouts to the media and no matter what Walter thinks, is not a total footballer who can play different positions.His best position is left midfield proven to be the area of the park which causes least danger to that players own team.

Broadfoot should never play central defence for us because at best he is scottish first division standard.

So we are left with the scary thought of dads army in central defence; Dailly and Weir because Papac has to play left back since no one else can be trusted to deal with Nakamura by keeping him on his right foot.

It's an absolute disaster if Bougherra is out!

He recieved huge plaudits from media pundits and fans alike during last season.

Lee McCulloch is the media's sex toy tho. They both pleasure each other regularly.

Lee McCulloch is the media's sex kitten tho.

F*ck me Boab, there's poetic license but that's just too far!!!!! :pipe:

I can imagine him at training;;" Boss, I can play centre midfield, boss I can play centre half, boss I can do the press conference, boss I can play right back, Martin, I could be the Rangers TV bird." etc etc

F*ck me Boab, there's poetic license but that's just too far!!!!! :pipe:

I edited it some more! :lol:

Do you believe the scum mhedia?

What fans, I don't recall him getting much praise - he started off well, had 5 good games on the bounce then it all went downhill.

The thing is its mostly the pace of Bougherra thats going to be missed if he's out, big Lee and Dailly are'nt bad defenders imo but they are suspect if they are exposed to pacey players.

If it had've been Weir out and one of these two having to play with Bougherra i would be happy enough but boy does this now put a different slant on the outcome of the tie for me.

If our defence is going to be weakened then we must put the emphasis on attack surely?

The thing is its mostly the pace of Bougherra thats going to be missed if he's out, big Lee and Dailly are'nt bad defenders imo but they are suspect if they are exposed to pacey players.

If it had've been Weir out and one of these two having to play with Bougherra i would be happy enough but boy does this now put a different slant on the outcome of the tie for me.

If our defence is going to be weakened then we must put the emphasis on attack surely?

Quite the opposite actually.

We may have to play a holding player as extra protection.

It is a sad day if Bougherra is out. Broadfoot is injured too and struggling. Webster is injured again. That leaves Daily and McCulloch?

All the money that went on strikers and Edu? Could have spent something on a CH to replace Weir.

If Walter plays 1 up front we could now see Daily and McCulloch in the team!

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1589341,00.html

Says in here that Broadfoot should be ok and near the end that the RFC Medics expect Magic to make it too.

Terrible terrible news.

This leaves a huge gap in our defence that can only partially be filled by McCulloch or Dailly. My gut feeling is that McCulloch would be the man Walter would plump for.

:(

It is a sad day if Bougherra is out. Broadfoot is injured too and struggling. Webster is injured again. That leaves Daily and McCulloch?

All the money that went on strikers and Edu? Could have spent something on a CH to replace Weir.

Says in here that Broadfoot should be ok and near the end that the RFC Medics expect Magic to make it too.

That link is saying error for me ?

That link is saying error for me ?

Well go to the RFC website and see it for yourself. The link four posts or so above works!