Scum fans

I'm going to slated for this but whats so bad about a Pizza box getting waved? Is it something to do with us not getting into Europe or something? <cr>

British soldiers were shot by the IRA after they ordered pizza.

I'm going to slated for this but whats so bad about a Pizza box getting waved? Is it something to do with us not getting into Europe or something? <cr>

British soldiers were shot after they ordered pizza.

I didn't know that.

Some septic fans are fucking disgraceful cunts.

the two soldiers that were shot got a pizza delivered to them.

British soldiers were shot by the IRA after they ordered pizza.

:anguish:

British soldiers were shot after they ordered pizza.

I didn't know that.

Some septic fans are fucking disgraceful cunts.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...icle2311845.ece

i hope you were not being serious????

Was on radio ulster this morning that supportters on the boat from larne and some others at the international airport had empty domino's pizza boxes- it was also reported that a section of their support inside hampden had them as well!

i hope you were not being serious????

I had no idea what it was about.

Celtic fans are fucking weirdos, they tend to do pish like this.