Who is better out of us and the scum?

IDavisI

Whoever wins the title will be the best team.

Last season was slightly different circumstances due to our fixture congestion.

This season whoever loses will have no excuses.

You just contradicted yourself

Do the best team win the league or not?

Read what i said.

Last season we played considerably more games than them throughout the season which was a reason for them winning the league and not an excuse.

This season we will both play roughly the same amount games so there's no excuses.

What a load of crap that is. It's just an excuse. They are professional athletes. If they can't run around a park for 90 minutes twice a week then they should give it up and think about joining the real workers of the world.

Because there proffesional athletes there supposed to be able to play a game every couple of days??

ABSOLUTE BOLLOX!

It doesn't matter if your a professional athlete the human body can still only take so much, and needs considerable rest between each game.

We were forced into playing a ridiculous amount of games in such a short space of time.

What, two days rest isn't enough or something?

Do me a favour and do one ya smelly papist fucker.

Why don't you go to Murray's office and show them what you can do ?

You have absolutely no idea of the physical strain on professional sporters.

Two full days should be more than enough rest for a professional athlete during any NORMAL season.

But last year wasn't normal. Two days rest after playing 63 games beforehand was simply not enough and it cost us the league.

IMHO our squad has the stronger players, however generally Celtic put out a stronger team than us, mainly due to us consistently playing silly formations with several players out of position.

No point in having a strong squad if we don't use all the players involved. Anyone in our squad should be able to play in the first team when required, if not then they shouldn't be at Rangers never mind in the squad.

Look at the amount of games David Weir played last season for a man of his age he should have been rested in some domestic games and kept fresh for bigger games. Not just weir but others were dead on their feet at the end of last season.

The whole point in having a sqaud is to provide cover when needed, rest certain players and freshen the team up when required.

Surely a club the size of Rangers can rest a few players against the likes of Motherwell, killie etc with a big midweek european match comming up and still pick up three points.

Yes we had to play a lot of games last season but to expect players to play in all of them was madness.

I think WS was too scared to rest players in case we dropped points.

Two full days should be more than enough rest for a professional athlete during any NORMAL season.

But last year wasn't normal. Two days rest after playing 63 games beforehand was simply not enough and it cost us the league.

:clap:

If only some people realised that.

Look at Aston Villa starting to tire and theyve played nowhere near the amount of games we did.

Far more qualified people would disagree with you.

Are you telling me all the experts are wrong and your right?

Edward, are you just scouring the messageboard for points made by Papaguy and making a point of disagreeing with them?

It's getting a bit predictable.

In any case, how can you say last year wasn't normal?

Forget tiredness and any other shit, the question was 'Who is better out of us and the scum?'

And the answer will ALWAYS BE US!!!!!!!!

Even if they win every fuckin trophy in a year we get relegated! Players and squads come and go but WE WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN THE SCUM!

us as a whole are a better outfit but with walter in charge i have this feeling we are going to always be chasing, work this one out people <cr>

Edward, are you just scouring the messageboard for points made by Papaguy and making a point of disagreeing with them?

It's getting a bit predictable.

In any case, how can you say last year wasn't normal?

I think you'll find i have replied to numerous posters and am certainly not singling out papa.

I am quite simply getting my point of view across.

Papa said 2 full days rest should be more than enough for any professional athlete.

I am saying that is a false statement and far more qualified people than any of us will back me up on that.

quite evidentally Celtic are a better team but i think we have a hell of a lot of talented players as individuals. Unfortunately our management team cant utilise these talents properly by playing players out of position and using negative and quite frankly the wrong tactics week after week.

If anyone can defend a long ball from defense to a 5ft6in striker, then you well and truly are one of Walter's boys brigade.

quite evidentally Celtic are a better team but i think we have a hell of a lot of talented players as individuals. Unfortunately our management team cant utilise these talents properly by playing players out of position and using negative and quite frankly the wrong tactics week after week.

If anyone can defend a long ball from defense to a 5ft6in striker, then you well and truly are one of Walter's boys brigade.

Darren O'Dea is actually 6'1''

i think they are in all honesty

we do possess good players but if you look at it - there arent enough - i was really saddened to see kirk broadfoot and weir and dailly and kenny all play for us the other day - these players are nowhere near rangers standard - its a real disaster when you look at the 90s - sellik got alot of pish like the two strikers other than mdonald- but i just look at their midfiled - do we own a player as good as brown in their - do we own a better winger than aiden mgeady - do we own a better striker than mdonald - do we own a better player than nakamura - honestly i dont think we do - pedro is the one that will be argued here but on sunday i didnt see it

its sad but true