God Save The Brick..............

Smirkey1963

Don't condone violence to such but Boruc really has these sort of things coming to him. He's no one to blame but himself tbh.

These sort of things never seemed to happen to previous Celtic goalkeepers.

It's not a nice thing to happen to anyone but you have to think Arthur brought it on himself.

His antics on and off the pitch has been disgraceful.

His previous actions could have resulted in riots, which could have caused deaths.

Maybe this is the wake-up call the fat pole needs.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened here is a disgrace and no bear should excuse it.

I hope they find the culprit as he has done nothing but embarrass the rest of us with their antics. Disgraceful.

No matter Boruc's own questionable behaviour we shouldn't lower ourselves to that level.

(tu) even though i hate the bead rattling smelly big c*nt i will say this when you go to any persons house especially when there are weans in there then thats a line that should not be stepped over.

thats just coming from a fathers point of veiw,i would kill somebody coming to my door with any sort of intent.

I hope they find the culprit as he has done nothing but embarrass the rest of us with their antics. Disgraceful.

No matter Boruc's own questionable behaviour we shouldn't lower ourselves to that level.

(tu) even though i hate the bead rattling smelly big c*nt i will say this when you go to any persons house especially when there are weans in there then thats a line that should not be stepped over.

thats just coming from a fathers point of veiw,i would kill somebody coming to my door with any sort of intent.

Perhaps as a father then he shouldn't be trying to stoke things up at every available opportunity

There is no excuse for this kind of Behaviour spot on frankie.

He's an attention seeker. Why would any famous player decide to live on a busy road like he has? He's probably loving seeing his picture in the front of the paper.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Irony, anyone?

He's an attention seeker. Why would any famous player decide to live on a busy road like he has? He's probably loving seeing his picture in the front of the paper.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Irony, anyone?

yep :craphead: