God Save The Brick..............

Smirkey1963

Considering what Nacho has gone through, I believe it to be an act of Divine retribution.

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Big Polish Poof has dealt by provocation, and has taken vengeance on Rangers with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred of all things British; Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Big Polish Poof, and I will lob the Brick of God, and destroy the remnant of the Big Polish Poof's Window.”

:lol: Lo, he hath been smitten.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm now let me see, they were in the fat poles house after the the final watchin Spanish football ? Just happened to be him and his financial advisor, the gangsters ex bird and a mysterious 3 year old kid. So they weren't out celebratin, this was the second attack according to them and he just happened to be there? And what about that statement ''it wasn't a normal brick'' ???? Aye it was a sectarian brick right enough. The reporter is the giveaway to this whole pack of bullshit, the old fenian camp follower mark mcgivern !!!! And they've got it on the front page of the rhebel on paddy's day Eh ? Now there's a coincidence ! Fcuk me tell lies long enough aided and abbetted with jhournos with agendas and access to front page lies then people will believe them. :sherlock:

I seen it on the front page of the rhecord and TBH i was totally gutted. Its the last thing we as a club need. What happened to being superior to them? These idiots are just lowering themselves to their level and aught to have respect for themselves and others.

Those who condone it need to have a good look at themselves and find out where their gene pool was affected.

Wtf man, who said it was Rangers fans ?

Dont worry yourself mate, some of us seem to have persecution complex, or at least battered wife syndrome where they will see something bad and instantly assume its to do with them

The whole thing non-plussed me really, but, I did chuckle at the thread title, and, couldnt have happened to a nicer person!

Whoever carried this out is a scumbag, their was a three year old kid is in the house ffs....

Anyone celebrating this is either thick or not a father......

100% agree.

Well I am not, and, also a father, and, well...

celebrating? I know times are tough, but, thats stretching it.

I think you will find most people just had a wee chuckle, possibly due to the fact that it is a great example of Karma

Whoever carried this out is a scumbag, their was a three year old kid is in the house ffs....

Well they shouldn't leave Borat in by himself then :pipe:

What happened here is a disgrace and no bear should excuse it.

I hope they find the culprit as he has done nothing but embarrass the rest of us with their antics. Disgraceful.

No matter Boruc's own questionable behaviour we shouldn't lower ourselves to that level.

So, where did you see this was done by a Bear ?

Seeing as how you find it to affect us...

Perhaps, given the lack of details, I've been a bit premature to blame a Rangers fan but it would be remiss of us not to criticise the attack and accept the likely background of the perpetrator.

Guilty until proved innocent... <cr>

Is it cos ah is black?

Do you work for the Procurator Fiscals office by any chance? :rolleyes:

What happened here is a disgrace and no bear should excuse it.

I hope they find the culprit as he has done nothing but embarrass the rest of us with their antics. Disgraceful.

No matter Boruc's own questionable behaviour we shouldn't lower ourselves to that level.

well said frankie, makes a change from allan mcgregors car getting damaged.

I highly doubt the baby was lying down in the Bathroom, nor do I believe the brick woul dhave grown legs and walked into the baby's room yand jumped on it.

I'm not implying that it's okay for anyone to throw a brick through a window. Regardless of who done it, Artur only has himself to blame. He knows there is huge religious tension in Scotland, yet he'll happily cross himself infront of a crowd whom the majority follow the protestant faith. Allan McGregor hasn't done anything like that, and his car was vandalised, Novo hasn't done anything like that, and he gets death threats. His only crime is loyalty and passion, when clearly Borat's is to inflame the support.

Considering what Nacho has gone through, I believe it to be an act of Divine retribution.

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Big Polish Poof has dealt by provocation, and has taken vengeance on Rangers with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred of all things British; Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Big Polish Poof, and I will lob the Brick of God, and destroy the remnant of the Big Polish Poof's Window.”

:lol: Fantastic.

I had a wee smile at it today when I read it but it isn't realy a nice thing to do to someones house, whoever done it.

However if timmy trys to blame us for it and try to call us scum etc they have hee haw on us after 20,000 of them chanted "Darren O'Dea smashed a h**" on Sunday.

My motor got done in on the same night - yet it was not in the front page of the paper that 'crazy celtic fans vandalise local Gers fans car' cos its just a hoose window....they get smashed all the time as do motors get done in....just so happened it was his - could be coincidence, might not be, but at the end of the day its a major non-story.

l hope the next brick smashes his skull. (i'll aim better next time ;) )

the record story is laughable when the rangers supporter in clydebank got the severe beating on the same day as lennon it merited a wee small piece a few days later this makes front page headlines on st patricks day hmm

this was no ordinary brick was it an m&s brick i seem to recall hugh dallas having a similar problem a few years ago

boruc has annoyed countless people if they were to draw up a list of suspects the cops will spend about 50 years trying to find out who done it

as an afterthought were was wee aiden when this happened

the record story is laughable when the rangers supporter in clydebank got the severe beating on the same day as lennon it merited a wee small piece a few days later this makes front page headlines on st patricks day hmm

this was no ordinary brick was it an m&s brick i seem to recall hugh dallas having a similar problem a few years ago

boruc has annoyed countless people if they were to draw up a list of suspects the cops will spend about 50 years trying to find out who done it

The polis will probably just blame it on the folk they have lifted for the Manchester thing.

On that note....on yesterdays 6pm STV news, the polis had the t.v camera's at that boys door when they lifted him, albeit we couldnt see his face but many people will recognise him from the area/his clothes etc, so I think it will be FUCKING HILARIOUS if he gets off not-guilty, then he can take the fuckers to the cleaners for national accusations.

The polis will probably just blame it on the folk they have lifted for the Manchester thing.

On that note....on yesterdays 6pm STV news, the polis had the t.v camera's at that boys door when they lifted him, albeit we couldnt see his face but many people will recognise him from the area/his clothes etc, so I think it will be FUCKING HILARIOUS if he gets off not-guilty, then he can take the fuckers to the cleaners for national accusations.

<cr>

If it was a Rangers fan they should be bloody well ashamed of themselves for bringing the name of the Rangers support back into a negative light. Although people like this probably don't have the mental capacity to even realise what they did was wrong.

We all criticise Celtic fans and act outraged when they vandalise or destroy our players' property yet some of us are quite willing to have a laugh and joke about it when Rangers fans do it. Get a grip, there was a child in the house.

I had a wee smile at it today when I read it but it isn't realy a nice thing to do to someones house, whoever done it.

Absolutely right. I may have a wry smile at this, but it in no way means I condone the action itself. It is pleasing to see the cosmic scales balanced every now and again, though.