Football, Faith and Flutes

CF5LOYAL

You've missed out a few parts. It's a good documentary, but Sam doesn't do us much justice I think.

Some of the singing is brilliant.

The missing parts have no audio (tu)

I wonder if big sam has the same beliefs in 2009?

sam says it exactly how it is, "something inside you just snaps.....fenien bastards."

"What's the point of going to a preist about marriage or pregnancy? they know nothing. If you've got a problem you'd be as well coming and talking to me"

:lol: Go on sam!

Sams a ned.

Have met him on a few occassions during the 90's. Him and the t****** on it represent everythings thats wrong about supporting the OF.

Pair of fannies! Although the t****** comes across more bitter.

Sams a ned.

Have met him on a few occassions during the 90's. Him and the t****** on it represent everythings thats wrong about supporting the OF.

So because the guy believes in something you don't, that makes him a ned?

Sams a ned.

He is a ned, and a bigot.

If thats your idea of a dignified protestant, a fat, tracky wearing, jobless, tattooed half-wit sitting about his T Close with a staffy decrying catholicism like a rambling moron, then good for you Goat!

Sams a ned.

If thats your idea of a dignified protestant, a fat, tracky wearing, jobless, tattooed half-wit sitting about his T Close with a staffy decrying catholicism like a rambling moron, then good for you Goat!

Maybe you should tell him that to his face instead of being an internet hero.

I've seen several people who on picture or video look like weird people, but once you get to know them they are good people whose views are just different from yours.

Sams a ned.

I've seen several people who on picture or video look like weird people, but once you get to know them they are good people whose views are just different from yours.

Have you ever met him?

He was mates with a guy I grew up with in Newfield square in pollok. The first time I met him was at a walk by the Black skull I think it was, down Peat Road. I met him a couple of other times after that, mainly after OF games, the last time in The District bar.

The boy im talking about from Pollok is a very prominent member of the NF in Glasgow along with a couple of other guys from Penilee.

Put it this way, the next time you see Sam ask him his views on immigration and how he feels about immigrants.

He's just a misunderstood bear, lovely fella! (tu)

Sams a ned.

Have you ever met him?

He was mates with a guy I grew up with in Newfield square in pollok. The first time I met him was at a walk by the Black skull I think it was, down Peat Road. I met him a couple of other times after that, mainly after OF games, the last time in The District bar.

The boy im talking about from Pollok is a very prominent member of the NF in Glasgow along with a couple of other guys from Penilee.

Put it this way, the next time you see Sam ask him his views on immigration and how he feels about immigrants.

He's just a misunderstood bear, lovely fella! (tu)

Ah yes, so because he has views on immigration that differ from yours he's a ned ?

I'm pretty sure BLUEDIGNITY would share those views, doesn't change the fact he's not all that bad ;)