Ibrox

Scott-RFC

Time to sell the name

We need the money, end of the season thanks Walter for all the hard work blah blah new manager in, funds available, start afresh

Im of the opinion it will happen eventually, might as well do it now

We need money, but we also have an owner who is worth over £700m and while he has in the past put his hands in his pockets, he, for the last few years has been scrimping and saving on every little area for example catering is now done inhouse, and is awful.... Would it hurt him to put his hand in his pocket, and say to the new manager that there is £15m to spend, plus you get £10m for champ league if we qualify making it £25m plus what we sell..... he done it in the past, and yes, it did not work sometimes, other times it did but we HAVE to stop them winning the legaue - if they do it this year, it is 4 in a row, 5IAR would not be worth thinking about!!!

I agree with Scott.

What a ludicrous suggestion. We are 2nd in the league. 2 points behind. In £20 Million in debt (we have been in more). We are in a Scottish Cup Semi Final.

Fuckin' hell. I'm as disappointed as anyone, but to even suggest that is disgusting. For years Rangers were the dominant force in Scotland, times change, but selling our Stadium name wont propel us 1st by 10 points.

We need the money, but we had it, and it's been wasted. Smith was given a huge amount of money (for the Scottish game) and has blown it on shite we don't need.

We don't need to sell the 'Ibrox' name, we need to get shot of the most negative manager in Rangers' history and bring in an attacking manager with a winning mentality.

I've said this before and i'll say it again. Walter Smith's desire not to lose is stronger than his desire to win. We need the opposite.

I agree with Scott.

What a ludicrous suggestion. We are 2nd in the league. 2 points behind. In £20 Million in debt (we have been in more). We are in a Scottish Cup Semi Final.

Fuckin' hell. I'm as disappointed as anyone, but to even suggest that is disgusting. For years Rangers were the dominant force in Scotland, times change, but selling our Stadium name wont propel us 1st by 10 points.

We need the money, but we had it, and it's been wasted. Smith was given a huge amount of money (for the Scottish game) and has blown it on shite we don't need.

We don't need to sell the 'Ibrox' name, we need to get shot of the most negative manager in Rangers' history and bring in an attacking manager with a winning mentality.

I've said this before and i'll say it again. Walter Smith's desire not to lose is stronger than his desire to win. We need the opposite.

(tu)

Companies will fall over themselves for a chance to advertise like that

Im more interested in having a decent quality squad than sentimentalities

If/when we come second this season, miss out on the Champions league money, the tims will pull further ahead

Then again if you are up for a tims 9 in a row fair enough

Companies won't be falling over themselves for an oppurtunity like this - for the outrage it would cause it wouldn't be worth the money (which I imagine we wouldn't get very much for).

We aren't Chelsea or Arsenal - we play in the SPL. Big companies really aren't going to splash out millions - especially in this current financial climate.