The abuse of Warren Feeney today

D'Artagnan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing has been mentioned, as far as i can see, about there singing.......

'Pyoor political 'n aw dat'

I can't wait to beat them at Ibrox and going top, only to hear 50.000 people belting out 'Cheer up Gordon Strachan, oh what can it mean to a sad naughty person and a not-so-good football team'.

we are getting to be as bad as them

would we be complaining this much if we were 3 points clear and not them?

fuck i mind chic charnley got it fucking stinking, didnt stop him sitting in the broomie for the old firm games did it

As bad as them about what......are you happy it's just us that get reported ?

We ain't going back to the days when you could sing what you want......

The "sad Orange bastard" song directed at Walter was heard extremely clearly with about 25 minutes gone.

I'm sure Bro. Smith was offended.

Who cares?

You don't care that our manager is the target of bigoted obscenity?

That it's not mentioned by the media or the football authorities?

we are getting to be as bad as them

would we be complaining this much if we were 3 points clear and not them?

fuck i mind chic charnley got it fucking stinking, didnt stop him sitting in the broomie for the old firm games did it

We are complaining at the double standards shown by the mhedia

The "sad Orange bastard" song directed at Walter was heard extremely clearly with about 25 minutes gone.

I'm sure Bro. Smith was offended.

Who cares?

I care.. i only want a level playing field nothing more!

If your happy for us to be the only team that is reported for songs etc.. while other clubs get away with it without even a mention then thats up to you (tu) but i'm absolutely fed up with it now.. its time our supporters stood together and fought back :angry:

HULLOOOOOOOOOOOOO HULLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............

This is a lot of shite. singing at a fitba match doesn't hurt anyone - if people are so offended by 'singing' then thats their problem.

I dont see why we cant sing TBB and feel its out of order, however i personally dont have a problem with that mob singing their songs either as we are getting a bit hypocritical.

yes, its unfair that our songs are highlighted almost on a weekly basis and theirs dont, and that should be levelled out in fairness, but we're starting to become a bunch of greetin faced weans when it comes to this.