Fergie

why cant barry be dropped hes performed badly,hes never a captain in his life and his petulant display after scoring yesterday was embarresing, time to grow up barry ,when you start playing and earning the massive wage we will shut up , untill then you shut up

why cant barry be dropped hes performed badly,hes never a captain in his life and his petulant display after scoring yesterday was embarresing, time to grow up barry ,when you start playing and earning the massive wage we will shut up , untill then you shut up

And calling the Captain of you club ... over-the-hill, past it, not good enough etc etc isn't petulant or embarrasing ??

thats pish for a start but the rest is right (tu)

And calling the Captain of you club ... over-the-hill, past it, not good enough etc etc isn't petulant or embarrasing ??

(tu)

Thought he played well like everyone else 1st half, second we never turned up

dont really care he should not be telling rangers fans to shut up especially after his performances over the last few years, and that is what he did , he has been vastly overated for a long while, before he went to blackburn he was the real deal since then im sorry and hes getting worse every week if you could gewt 2 million you would be crazy to knock it back

I thought he was decent. Even the Sunday Liam put him in their team of the day.

He doesn't do much wrong, but doesn't do much right. Maybe we're expecting to much from him now.

He's on too much money, that needs addressed.

He doesn't do much wrong, but doesn't do much right. Maybe we're expecting to much from him now.

Well as DJ said on Clyde1 coming back from the football yesterday, once players contracts are up there are going to get a maximum of £15,000 per week

hard to argue with a single word of that (tu)

Well as DJ said on Clyde1 coming back from the football yesterday, once players contracts are up there are going to get a maximum of £15,000 per week

i'donly give 1 person 15k a week and thats big bougherra

the rest can have 4k a week and bump it up with win bonues,let them earn their fucking money

It is indeed.

For £30k a week in the SPL though, people (rightly) expect miracles :lol:

If he halved his wages, which he could easily afford, then people would give him a much easier time I'd imagine.

Thought big DJ's rant about the Bentleys being bought by people who hadn't won a thing in their lives was quite interesting as well. My mate said he was being a tit but I agreed with him. Too many billy big shots that need to take a look at themselves.

Guest therabbitt

Barry's deal runs out in the summer of 2010 does it not. Surely that will mean that his contract will be being discussed at the end of this season.

I look forward to the headlines like "I took a paycut to stay at the club I love"......what do we think? Possible?

Unless he improves drastically by the end of the season I still think we should get rid of him. He was better than usual on Saturday, to be fair, and better than Mendes.

totally agree but as you say mendes went into hiding during the second half and some of his passing was attrocious.

Barry's deal runs out in the summer of 2010 does it not. Surely that will mean that his contract will be being discussed at the end of this season.

I look forward to the headlines like "I took a paycut to stay at the club I love"......what do we think? Possible?

I thought he had been taking pay cuts since he came back from Blackburn every season?

It is indeed.

For £30k a week in the SPL though, people (rightly) expect miracles :lol:

If he halved his wages, which he could easily afford, then people would give him a much easier time I'd imagine.

Also very true.

Am sure some would still find a way to be negative about it in some way though haha. I dont think he would get a much easier time, look at Broadfoot, he is on far less than most (if I remember right) and, still gets constant pelters

Guest therabbitt

I thought he had been taking pay cuts since he came back from Blackburn every season?

He might well have been, but his pay is still excessive for his contribution to the side and his age. I mean for him to take a considerable drop; he might just have to.