Crerand Blasts "Dreadful Gers"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why let this piece of sub-human guttertrash bother you ? He's been runnin a slophouse down south for years that frequently has invited ira murdering scum drinking in it. He's a bheggar tramp that you expect shite like this from. Another back stabbin mhanky coward hittin below the belt from afar. Gutless and he'll die a fenian bhastard thank fcuk ! :sherlock:

What p!$$ed me off more was that whiney voiced timmy ucnt "Colin" who always phones Talksport with his p!sh,he came on later and said that he "knows" that the Rangers staff don't rate Kirk either ffs.

Assasination hatchet job once again from the fenian ucnts :anguish:

Crerand is a bitter twisted and biased f*ckpig. We have the c*nt on the local radio all the time down here as a pundit on manure games, if you think he's biased toward cltic - you want to hear him talk about the red shite.

The more i think about it, it is pure utter drivel by that cunt as Big Kirks far from shite or he would never have played so many for Rangers already.

He would be one of the first names on the team sheet for any other SPL team bar the OF.

Errr...so why's he on ours then?

He came as a squad player and due to the loss of Hutton and the poor form of Whittaker he came into the team and stood up to the task and rightly deserved his call up to the Scotland squad, is there something wrong with that ?

No, but you said he'd walk into any SPL side bar the OF, which implies he wouldn't walk into ours.

But he has. And lets face it- he is utter pish and shouldnt be anywhere near our first XI. But he is.

Now Im all for sticking up for the good guy and Kirk is a good guy but he is a pish footballer. It doesnt take a genius to work that out, it only takes a drunken mhanky scumbag who's never watched an SPL match for near on 30 years. Or Stewart McKimmie.

Is there anything wrong with what I've said?

So not all Rangers fans like big Kirk but for some to agree and say they believe he is a "junior player" is absurd. He is a Scotland international.

Junior football must be great, think I'll get along to Dalry Thistle on Saturday to watch 22 Kirk Broadfoots lol

That way I can shout "Kirk you are shite" every time any player touches the ball...plenty Rangers fans would love that considering he gets the blame for everything around him even though its often nothing to do with him.

Have we not been saying the same things for months now? Broadfoot has been described as a junior player by people on here, and we all know how dreadful we can play.

Broadfoot is one of the worst players I have ever seen play for Rangers, and there have been some shockers.

The man cant cross, cant tackle, cant run with the ball, cant control a ball, yet he tries.

Crerand maybye a t****** chunt, but he is correct on this occassion.

pretty much everyone on here was saying the same thing after the final as well.

As an avid follower of my local junior team Auchinleck Talbot, I must be honest and say what an insult to junior football theres no way Kirk Clubfoot would get a game with the mighty Talbot.

Kirk Broadfoot is a terrible footballer at too high a level but this is a bit harsh.

Crerand is an arse-but he is right bt Capitano Kirk.It is really quite embarrassing watching him in a Gers shirt.He cost us at Darkhead & in the final.At a high level he costs us & cannot continue even in these lean times.

A liability

I'm pretty harsh on big Kirk, but some of the stick he's taking in here is woeful.

At his best, he's a Scotland international (and a Scotland international goalscorer ;)).

At his worst, he's 1st division quality. I know that's no praise, but it's true.

However, for people to come on here and say that they agree with this leprechaun cunt about him being a Junior player is nonsense.