Fabio Da Silva

Can only comment on from what I've seen of him in Man Utd reserve matches (at left wing back), but he's far better than what we have just now.

It seems that loaning the 'best' talent from the biggest clubs will be something we do prominently in the future. Now, I have no doubt people will say that we shouldn't be doing that as we are Rangers, but welcome to the credit crunch.

Ugh, I hate that phrase :anguish:

Nonetheless, if we can become 'good' at this, our reputation in Europe will soar. In a series of knock-on effects, it could well be a very good thing.

If we can't afford to buy superstars of the future, surely getting them free for a year or two is the next best thing?

I have absolutely no problem with loaning players. If it makes us better then I couldn't give a shit.

If I were the management I'd be looking to do more signings this way!

my mate says hes practically got a goal a game for brazil whenever he is played for them, and I was certainly of the knowledge that he was the better of the two, and weve seen how rafael has come into the first team at UTD. I think our chances of getting him would be slim but if we did it would be a good signing I reckon for both the player and us

i dont think this will happen due to the way bardsley and lee martin ended up.also whats the point Christian daily would probably get on before him.Those young boys like edu and aaaaaaron must be wondering what theve got to do to get a game

Gotta laugh that in this "new" team there is no mention of our spanish wonderkid Aaron .. how easily our heads are turned at the mention of a new big name !?!!?

I've seen Fabio a few times and he is actually the total antethsis of Papac, he's that attacking.

Out and out attacking et al, the complete opposite of what Walter Smith likes. A non-story.

"Walter Smith swoops for Fabio da Silva, arguably the best young attacker in the world."

Think about it.

If he's as good as people say then I have no problems with a loan deal and seeing his talents on display at Ibrox.

Unfortunately the Man U and loan deals just makes me think of Bardsley and Martin. :(

If he's as good as people say then I have no problems with a loan deal and seeing his talents on display at Ibrox.

Unfortunately the Man U and loan deals just makes me think of Bardsley and Martin. :(

Mate, Fabio makes those two look like Burke and Adam. I read a recent interview with SAF and he was talking about his best 11, he dropped a quote like "those Da Silva brothers, they really are something else" in.