18 pages of bile

One way to deal with internet bile is simply to post the phrase 'it just goes to show you can't be too careful'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/20...k-public-sector

The article is about the media's bile (in particular, the Scottish Sun), not "internet bile"

I'm well aware of what its about but even still the principle is still the same. When it comes to reading the sun or indeed taking notice then it just goes to show you can't be too careful

One way to deal with internet bile is simply to post the phrase 'it just goes to show you can't be too careful'

The article is about the media's bile (in particular, the Scottish Sun), not "internet bile"

I'm well aware of what its about but even still the principle is still the same. When it comes to reading the sun or indeed taking notice then it just goes to show you can't be too careful

As Mitchell says, that statement is meaningless...

As Mitchell says, that statement is meaningless...

Which makes a fool out of anyone who replies to it....

@Andypendek, the David Mitchell from Peep Show not the Davie Mitchell that used to play for us....

Good article.

I think an organised chant for a prolonged period of time would be a decent plan to highlight the campaign, like the way Liverpool did against the Sun when they played Arsenal in the FA Cup at Anfield. Their fans chanted 'Justice for the 96' for about 6 minutes solid, and even watching it now on youtube, it makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Great article , and I for one am all for us all getting together , lets get it organised for the last home game of the season , wishfull thinking me thinks , there are enough of us on here .

could we get together with the RST etc , Vangaurd bears etc and get a huge gathering you would think so but it never comes to bear so I am putting my name in the frame for organising it and happy to do the donkey work

With me or not guys lets be havin yae

18 pages on it? how is that even possible!!

Because the public gets what the public wants.

Does anyone seriously think any newspaper has an agenda to print material that will adversely affect their sales?

The price of newspaper advertising rates rises or falls on the back of both circulation figures and headline news.

News International do not give a flying monkeys about The Rangers - never have and never will.

Until all the stoopid kunts who buy the rags or read them online just to be offended on both sides of the divide, STOP BUYING and READING them then they will continue to put the stories in that SELL their papers.

For every post about the Sunday Liam and Daily Rebel on here, there is a counter post in Timmy Forum Land about the Daily Ranger and The Scottish h**.

If we all, on both sides think they they are against us, then who the fuk is buying or reading their shite.?????

Until all the stoopid kunts who buy the rags or read them online just to be offended on both sides of the divide, STOP BUYING and READING them then they will continue to put the stories in that SELL their papers.

For every post about the Sunday Liam and Daily Rebel on here, there is a counter post in Timmy Forum Land about the Daily Ranger and The Scottish h**.

If we all, on both sides think they they are against us, then who the fuk is buying or reading their shite.?????

So do you think 18 pages is over the top or not?

16 men died in this country yesterday and the Sun thinks Rangers players boozing is more important. As the article said, it's time to stand up Bears and let's defend our club and support.

As the earlier poster said, time to mobilise and join as one and take to the streets about the anti Rangers hate.

So do you think 18 pages is over the top or not?

As the earlier poster said, time to mobilise and join as one and take to the streets about the anti Rangers hate.

Absolutley over the top (tu) But we are all on here discussing it and i dont see the Sun closing down due to non readers. They have printed shite, more shite and absolute shite since Jesus was in the anchor boys but some kunt is buying it and keeping them alive.

Taking to the streets has no effect. How many years have the G20 protestors took to the street and what have they achieved. Just dont buy it.

ITS THE BEST WAY BAR NONE (tu)

I rarely even buy papers anymore.

Its the same media that Celtic believe pander to us. I tend not to get myself worked up. Plenty impartial sources on the net.

You tend not to get worked up???

I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of Bears who feel the opposite when everything we hold dear is being attacked on a daily basis. You may well read impartial news, I've yet to find it.

So while you stck your head firmly into the sand and hope these Rangers haters go away soon, I'll continue to highlight their hatred and bigotry of my club.

18 pages on a day when 16 men lost their lives - think about it?