Rangers Song In the Broomloan Stand

johnboy1873

Yer, because I dont like one song, Im not getting behind the team? Aye that must be it eh? :rolleyes:

Dry yer eyes.

Its the guys opinion, i canny say im the blue orders biggest fan either with some of the songs that theyve came out with recently even though ive got mates who have been members since it started up.

They do a great job with the displays, tifo and fair play to the singing on match days but too many seem think the blue order are the only people who ever sing inside Ibrox. <cr>

Aye but you don't come on here moaning about it.

The Blue order are not the only ones who sing, but they are the only ones who I hear singing every game mate, might just be where I sit.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer, because I dont like one song, Im not getting behind the team? Aye that must be it eh? :rolleyes:

Im not a musical expert butthe bit we'll follow you, just sound too distressed and really isnt quite an anthem that is gonna get everyone up singing IMO.

Get a grip, you called the song "embarrassing" which isn't just saying you don't like it, it's an insult to those who worded and sing the song.

It's a decent song in my oppinion, anything in suppot of Rangers being sung at Ibrox is fine by me.

I dont mind them singing it, I dont stand up at ibrox and start mouthing off about the song in protest or disgust doh, I just think its a poor knock off of a tune brought to scotland by celtic (stolen from elsewhere)

Plenty of people come on here and make up songs and get their head bit off for the same thing.

Dry your eyes

Dry my eyes? Let's leave the petty insults to the school playgroud, shall we?

You don't stand up at Ibrox and demean those singing it, you just wait until you are online and then do it. Unsurprising. I don't recall criticising anyone's attempts at creating songs on here, they are trying their best. Others may choose to do so but that is their perogative and i happen to disagree with it.

What i take issue with is you calling other Bears' attempts at improving the atmosphere "an embarrassment". It's easy to criticise but hard to improve.

Dont think thats me you should be telling that to eh?

I dont stand up at Ibrox and do it, because its not that big a deal, youve clearly taken offence at me not liking the song for whatever reason other than to start an easy argument against me, unsurprising. I dont like song, I think it is embarassing and by the way, thats just one attempt, not attempts, you think im sitting on my seat in disgust at people singing songs to improve the atmosphere? you must be having a giraffe. there will never be 50000 singing that song at Ibrox, thats also fair enough to say.

I think more of Ibrox needs to sing up a bit, thankfully the west Enclosure is usually alright, but I think the Copland especially is very quiet.

The fact that our loudest stand is taken by "Them" on Old Firm day is quite annoying.

Aye but at An old firm game at Ibrox it is loud all around the stadium,so that makes up for it, they sing then we sing it makes a Better Atmosphere.

Dry yer eyes.

Its the guys opinion, i canny say im the blue orders biggest fan either with some of the songs that theyve came out with recently even though ive got mates who have been members since it started up.

They do a great job with the displays, tifo and fair play to the singing on match days but too many seem think the blue order are the only people who ever sing inside Ibrox. <cr>

Week in week out I cant think of any other group that sing like they do.

Im not a musical expert butthe bit we'll follow you, just sound too distressed and really isnt quite an anthem that is gonna get everyone up singing IMO.

Get a grip, you called the song "embarrassing" which isn't just saying you don't like it, it's an insult to those who worded and sing the song.

It's a decent song in my oppinion, anything in suppot of Rangers being sung at Ibrox is fine by me.

I dont mind them singing it, I dont stand up at ibrox and start mouthing off about the song in protest or disgust doh, I just think its a poor knock off of a tune brought to scotland by celtic (stolen from elsewhere)

Plenty of people come on here and make up songs and get their head bit off for the same thing.

Dry your eyes

You don't stand up at Ibrox and demean those singing it, you just wait until you are online and then do it. Unsurprising. I don't recall criticising anyone's attempts at creating songs on here, they are trying their best. Others may choose to do so but that is their perogative and i happen to disagree with it.

What i take issue with is you calling other Bears' attempts at improving the atmosphere "an embarrassment". It's easy to criticise but hard to improve.

Dont think thats me you should be telling that to eh?

I dont stand up at Ibrox and do it, because its not that big a deal, youve clearly taken offence at me not liking the song for whatever reason, I dont like song, I think it is embarassing and by the way, thats just one attempt, not attempts. there will never be 50000 singing that song at Ibrox, thats also fair enough to say.

There will never be 50'000 singing at all the way some supporters act at Ibrox.

And once again, i'm not taking issue with you not liking the song. It is your line about it being embarrassing that i took umbrige with. How anything which shows support for the team can be categorised as that i will never know.

But lets leave it there because this will just drag on and nothing objective will be said.(tu)

You know folks i'm probably older than 75% of the bears who post here but at least we all support one cause, a favourite Gers song, and one that I've been brought up to sing by my dad, his parents and their parents is Follow Follow. I remember sitting in my grannies house belting out the song before I got my comics on a Sunday. Do you think it brought a tear to their eyes? It did to me thinking about it, Remember, we are the people, Follow follow!!

I think more of Ibrox needs to sing up a bit, thankfully the west Enclosure is usually alright, but I think the Copland especially is very quiet.

The fact that our loudest stand is taken by "Them" on Old Firm day is quite annoying.

Aye but at An old firm game at Ibrox it is loud all around the stadium,so that makes up for it, they sing then we sing it makes a Better Atmosphere.

suppose thats a fair point, imagine what it'd be like if we had the broomlaon as well.

the song is embarrassing cause it is a timmy song. There is another one to the tune of Glasgow Timmy champions, oh oh oh oh oh and that is embarrassing as well. Its totally cringeworthy.

Nah, that one is alright, it goes- "Glasgow Celtic, Paedophiles.. Woohohohohoh!!!"

:)

And the first song was Liverpool's originally.

I like 'Fleck , Fleck will tear you apart again' :D

Not heard that one... Hows it go?

To the tune of joy division love will tear us apart

Haha just youtubed love will tear us apart... That would sound quality lol! :)

I like 'Fleck , Fleck will tear you apart again' :D

Not heard that one... Hows it go?

To the tune of joy division love will tear us apart

Haha just youtubed love will tear us apart... That would sound quality lol! :)

Theres a clip of TBO singing it on youtube (tu)

Fair play to the blue order for createing new songs. Don't like the song myself but that is just in my opinion, never heard it being sung in away game and even it it did it would never catch on I doubt. Not meaning that comment in anyway a bad way towards the blue order.

Dry yer eyes.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Some of the comments towards the guy who said he didn't like the song are a joke.

Dry your eyes

Think that statement you should be directing towards someone else who said the exact same thing. :rolleyes:

The rest of your comment is fair enough, would rather the blue order sung the sash for 90 minutes tha.

Fecking hell, different forum same posts.

There was a Rangers version of this song long before the Tims sung the Holy Goalie version.

I'll bet anything that the guys bleating about it being a rip-off of a Tim song sing 'A Father's Advice' with gusto, I wonder where I've heard the tune to that before?

As I've said elsewhere we're happy enough doing our thing in our section, enjoying our day at the football. If folk join in great, if they don't so be it. That's up to them.

We sing the sash and derry's walls etc and no-one joins in with that either, we're used to it, we've had it that way for 6-7 years now.

We don't think we're the only ones singing at Ibrox...it just sounds that way.

I cant believe people are moaning about the song!

Get behind the fucking team! Well done to the Blue Order as always!

Wish the atmosphere was even a tenth of that in the Govan Front where I sit!

Broomloan's great. Good view, outstanding atmosphere. Only shit thing is season tickets don't include Timy games.

There was a Rangers version of this song long before the Tims sung the Holy Goalie version.

I'll bet anything that the guys bleating about it being a rip-off of a Tim song sing 'A Father's Advice' with gusto, I wonder where I've heard the tune to that before?

As I've said elsewhere we're happy enough doing our thing in our section, enjoying our day at the football. If folk join in great, if they don't so be it. That's up to them.

We sing the sash and derry's walls etc and no-one joins in with that either, we're used to it, we've had it that way for 6-7 years now.

Who's sayings its a timmy song?? Don't tar every forum with the same brush

I think that song is embarassing

"Oh glasgow rangers, we will follow, we'll follow you"

that the one? I dont know all the words but im sure someone will

Why is it embarrassing?

Any song about the team is embarresing to some within our support. Ive said this for years, the sooner the tim obsessed get drowned out of our club the better.

TBO have been one of the best things to come out of Rangers in years. Great displays, great songs.

If you want to sing about the Pope, Bobby sands, UVF etc fuck off to your local and do it.

Rangers First!! :gerbad:

Who's sayings its a timmy song?? Don't tar every forum with the same brush

Couple of the early replies on the thread allude to it.

Why not tar the forum with the same brush as others? As I said the posts in this thread are pretty much what I've read elswhere.

Anyway one Rangers forum is pretty much of a muchness with any other, except some folk get precious over their favourite. Most forums are full of guys/gals who don't even go to games.