Blue Order Balloons!

Maryann

Who All Got A Ballon Today? lol

Did Anyone See The Groundsman Deck It In Front Of The Broomloan Stand Today?

I Think He Tried To Burst One Of The Ballons And Fell On His Arse :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the baloons annoying to be honest. They all went on the park and could have interfered with the game ffs. We don't need silly baloons to show we support the team, just keep them away please.

I find the baloons annoying to be honest. They all went on the park and could have interfered with the game ffs. We don't need silly baloons to show we support the team, just keep them away please.

How dare you insult the blue order in that manner, they are just trying to raise the support of the club, some fan you are

How dare you insult the blue order in that manner, they are just trying to raise the support of the club, some fan you are

:craphead:

I hope to fuck you weren't being serious when you said this.

In the same sense you find one of the song they sing embarassing ?

Nice one lads, constructive as always. (tu)

Not quite get the jist of my reply? :rolleyes:

Obviously not :rolleyes:

My mistake , I thought you were trying to be remotely serious for once :D.

It genuinely annoys me. I wasn't trying to take the piss.

What would you have said if we had someone clean through on goal and the ball collided with a balloon and went off in another direction, or made the player confused between the ball and the balloon?

It annoyed me, because it has happened in England recently and cost a team a goal and I don't want it happening to us.

I am allowed to voice my opinion; it is what the board is for.

What would you have said if we had someone clean through on goal and the ball collided with a balloon and went off in another direction, or made the player confused between the ball and the balloon?

It annoyed me, because it has happened in England recently and cost a team a goal and I don't want it happening to us.

There is only so far you can take the " Its my opinion " crap.

There is only so far you can take the " Its my opinion " crap.

Well, that is your opinion :craphead:

Obviously not :rolleyes:

My mistake , I thought you were trying to be remotely serious for once :D.

Easy Mistake :craphead: