Blue Order Balloons!

Maryann

Ma wee bouy said to me "look at all those balloons on the pitch daddy".

I said 'I know son, sometimes it's hard to believe they're professional footballers'.

I'll grab my coat!

The old guy behind me said something similar, he was saying "Would somebody get those bloody baloons off the pitch I canny tell which one's Boyd"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the baloons annoying to be honest. They all went on the park and could have interfered with the game ffs. We don't need silly baloons to show we support the team, just keep them away please.

Indeed - and they are a health and safety hazard. Look at that poor groundsman who fell - he could have slipped a disc. Easily.

Not to mention their impact (albeit slight) on the Ibrox carbon footprint.

And what about those poor souls who suffer globophobia?

I find the baloons annoying to be honest. They all went on the park and could have interfered with the game ffs. We don't need silly baloons to show we support the team, just keep them away please.

Indeed - and they are a health and safety hazard. Look at that poor groundsman who fell - he could have slipped a disc. Easily.

Not to mention their impact (albeit slight) on the Ibrox carbon footprint.

And what about those poor souls who suffer globophobia?

That video is possibly the funniest thing i have ever seen!!! :clap:

(tu)

A nuisance and a distraction for players and supporters. The type of thing I expect from Celtic and small town teams from lower divisions.

(tu)

A nuisance and a distraction for players and supporters. The type of thing I expect from Celtic and small town teams from lower divisions.

Better hope no nuisance crisp packets float onto the pitch incase it affects these easily distracted players!

NO CRISPS ALLOWED!!! :rolleyes:

(tu)

Better hope no nuisance crisp packets float onto the pitch incase it affects these easily distracted players!

Quite right crisp packets look so similar to footballs :rolleyes:

(tu)

Professional footballers who confuse balloons with footballs....no wonder the game is on the slide :rolleyes:

(tu)

Professional footballers who confuse balloons with footballs....no wonder the game is on the slide :rolleyes:

Could use terms like peripheral vision, reactions, moving at speed etc to point out the relevance but I suppose it is all a waste of breath- just like filling balloons :D

beasly would have fell over one

Banged his head on the corner flag and twisted an eyelash on the way down, probably fall of the stretcher as well doing his back in.

:D

:lol: :lol:

Last Sunday morning was more fun, when we were slagging your heid.

:anguish:

since ive met maybole i didnt think his napper was that big

then again i do wear milk bottle specs

:lol: why you think I have been wearing a hat the times I have met you?? :(

i was a bit worried when i seen you with a tent on your head but i assumed it was a ayrshire thing

i was a bit worried when i seen you with a tent on your head but i assumed it was a ayrshire thing