Dalglish: Grow up Fergie

KENNY DALGLISH has told Barry Ferguson: You need to grow up now and say SORRY to Walter Smith.

The Scotland legend leapt into the Bevvygate row as Ferguson and his Rangers team-mate Allan McGregor sweat on their Ibrox fate this week.

Dalglish the nation’s most capped player, rapped: “Not only have they let themselves down, they’ve let Scotland and, more importantly, their employers down.

“They were punished for the drinking thing and that’s where it should have finished.

“They carried it on to Wednesday at the Iceland match and after what they did sitting on the bench, something had to be done.”

It was those petulant V-sign gestures, and the pair’s attitude when they returned to Murray Park, that sealed their fate with a seething Smith.

Their two-week club suspension ends on Friday and Dalglish warned the sinning stars they’d better get a grip of reality if they are to grasp a reprieve for the title run-in.

Dalglish — who scored 30 goals in his 102 caps — said: “It’s a great credit to Rangers that they stepped up and took action.

“Walter Smith is a dignified man and supportive of his players and the whole thing is obviously a disappointment for him.

“He had no option but to take action and the boys have just got to accept it.

“As a professional you’ve got a responsibility to conduct yourself in a certain manner.”

Dalglish’s backing for Smith came just hours after Scotland boss George Burley claimed he DIDN’T sanction a booze session in the early hours after our 3-0 defeat in Holland.

Burley insists he left control of the squad to SFA blazer Richard Simpson and sports scientist David Ewing and didn’t have a clue what was going on.

He said: “The players went for food and two of my staff innocently agreed to allow them to have a drink. I was unaware the players were at the bar.

“If I had known, I would have arranged for someone to make sure they went to their beds after one drink.”

Burley also passed the buck for the decision not to pick Ferguson or McGregor again.

He said: “The Scotland manager doesn’t decide who is banned. The only people who make that decision are the board of the SFA.”

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/ho...icle2373770.ece

What the FUCK has this got to do with this wee fuckin slimebag fuck?

He should keep his opinions for the golf course where he spends most of his time.

At this moment in time - with the Hillsborough memorials going on, ud think he had better things to do with his time than pass comment on Rangers - but there ye go!

He's speaking the truth.

Disnae know the meaning of truth, kinda made a cunt of himself at the Heysel disaster when he said the team didnae know that people had been killed on the terracing. Hence the reason the 2 teams came back on the park to finish the game ! A liar. :sherlock:

He's speaking the truth.

Disnae know the meaning of truth, kinda made a cunt of himself at the Heysel disaster when he said the team didnae know that people had been killed on the terracing. Hence the reason the 2 teams came back on the park to finish the game ! A liar. :sherlock:

On this particular subject/article he is (tu)

He's speaking the truth.

The point is what the fcuk is he stickin his oar in for, nae other reason than at the mix, and as for the article that drunk cunt burley is tellin mere porkies than ken dodd told the taxman ! :sherlock:

He's speaking the truth.

The point is what the fcuk is he stickin his oar in for, nae other reason than at the mix, and as for the article that drunk cunt burley is tellin mere porkies than ken dodd told the taxman ! :sherlock:

I suppose,and Burley's a fucking knobend aye (tu)

He's speaking the truth.

Ken Dodd died during the night. :sherlock:

How many more people are going to give their two cents on this?

I think they should interview Ally McLeod - hard to better his side in the poor discipline stakes.

Think you'd need a phychic for that one-he's dead

Exclusive...

Lionel Ritchie believes Barry and Mcgregor should never play for rangers again. :P

who else is gonna share their view on it.

Dalgliesh has nothing to do with this incident, I have no idea why he would comment on it.

Is this the same kenny who held sellck press confrences in republican shitholes...is he really in a position to lecture anyone......

Also agree with the poster above, this is done lets move on...these guys are back on duty on Friday and should be supported as part of a squad with a great chance of winning this league. Whether we need them and what will happen at the end of the season is a different debate and it shouldn't get in the way of us winning the league....

Exclusive...

Lionel Ritchie believes Barry and Mcgregor should never play for rangers again. :P

Dalgliesh has nothing to do with this incident, I have no idea why he would comment on it.

Because he was asked? doh

Maybe the vitriol shown against Dalglish in this thread would be better kept for the journalists who won't let the matter die a natural death.

Exclusive...

Maybe the vitriol shown against Dalglish in this thread would be better kept for the journalists who won't let the matter die a natural death.

Agreed, but Dalgliesh should have said "no comment".

Exclusive...

Agreed, but Dalgliesh should have said "no comment".

Dalglish and the jhourno involved knew exactly what they were doin, keepin the fire stoked ! :sherlock: