Celtic complain to the spl over fixtures...

I have never seen such an act of bare-faced cowardice than to postpone the new year OF game last year as they were in danger of getting ripped a new one. Celtic FC, embracing disasters around the world, hiding disasters at home.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic haven't come out and demanded the schedule be changed, they've only asked for the reasoning behind what was chosen...

Celtic are happy with their fixtures. The Rangers ties are a different ball game. To be blunt, they're fuckin' ragin' that we're playing Hearts at home and not away.

They're not going to publicly say that though are they?

Indeed not, just like they didn't admit the real reason for postponing the OF game at the start of last year.

News Image

former celtic director, james farrell, dies

Newsroom Staff

FORMER Celtic director James Farrell has died at the age of 86. He passed away in the early hours of today, Friday, January 4.

Mr Farrell was a lawyer by profession who became a Celtic director in 1965, remaining on the board until the early 1990s.

The thoughts and prayers of everyone at Celtic Football Club are with Mr Farrell’s family at this sad time.

http://www.celticfc.net/news/stories/news_040108104708.aspx

They get a game called off for a former player that they lambasted for leaving them on a free transfer, but not a peep when a former director passes away a couple of days after the Old Firm game was due to be played.

I hate that club.

Fuck sake just read the first two sentances.

Celtic will seek an explanation from the Scottish Premier League after being "surprised" by the scheduling of the last five fixtures of the season.

Rangers have been handed a third game at Ibrox this season against third-placed Hearts, while they will travel to Easter Road for a third time to face Hibernian.

Stupid Septic scum wtf are they moaning about? Surley the all mighty Septic can handle an extra fucking away game.

Actually, on thinking about it, if it goes down to the last day of the season, they're laughing. The SPL have given them a stick-on high scoring win, and us a potential nightmare. And the fuckers have the cheek to complain about the fixtures? Pricks.

They get a game called off for a former player that they lambasted for leaving them on a free transfer, but not a peep when a former director passes away a couple of days after the Old Firm game was due to be played.

I hate that club.

That's because it wasn't in their interests. They have no shame or dignity.

Also, SDM should make up a story like the mhanks did last year that we're going on a tour of....oh I dunno...Mars maybe? It's as realistic and has as much integrity as the mhanks' story did.

I was having a bit of email banter with a tim earlier toay before this story broke & you should have heard it all.

1) Split fixtures are biased because Lex Gold used to play for us. (Oh, so that explains 3 in a row so far).

2) Setanta are h*** (Who has won the SPL while Setanta have been broadcasting theSPL).

3) How many penatlies have you lot had this season. (Oh, like you never had ANY last season and we had none).

4) Eddie Smith is NOT a tim!!! (Ok, so he just happened to have a Parkhead season ticket after Phil O'Donnel signed for Celtic then???).

Honestly, I could go on for ages. As I said, that was before the story broke.....should have heard him after it!! :lol:

You just can't make half of this shit up!

spl rules 19 games at home 19 away thats the way it worked when we went 3 times in a season to pittordrie and tynecastle the moaning bastards never said anything then now we still have to go to the hiv,s 3 times they are still not happy maybe tomorrow liewell will suggest we play hearts at home in the morning and the hiv,s in the afternoon on the same day in the interests of INTEGRIETY

Is that true about Eddie Smith? FFS, I do hope he's not allowed anywhere near a game involving us or the beadrattlers, directly or indirectly.

I think he's refereed a dozen of our games. Most recently at St Mirren when we won 2-1 a couple of weeks ago.

The ball must have only been in the Saints box once that game, for the goal. Otherwise there would have been a stick-on penalty given for the Saints. Billy Mehmet cut down by a savage glare from Christian 'Menacer' Dailly.

They're still top by a point, have the best last day fixture by a mile and they still moan. What's new.

Speaking of one point, I bet Celtic wish it was Jim Torbett lurking right behind them instead of us. GIRUY timmy.