Barry Ferguson's Rangers career similar to Stefan Klos'?

Amac9

Both players who are undoubtably Rangers greats but have not had the ending they deserved due to injuries etc.

Hopefully Ferguson gets a good send off at the end of the season (assuming he will be sold at the end of the season which does seem very likely)

Certainly both have suffered from a section of fans having short memories concerning there careers.......

Can you go further on that?

I don't know if you mean that both have been treated exactly the same, or one worse than the other etc?

Just interested to know what you think, because the Klos thing usually turns into quite a heated debate on RM (tu)

Certainly both have suffered from a section of fans having short memories concerning there careers.......

Can you go further on that?

I don't know if you mean that both have been treated exactly the same, or one worse than the other etc?

Just interested to know what you think, because the Klos thing usually turns into quite a heated debate on RM (tu)

;) it does

Injury wise it's similar but Klos didn't suffer from the embarrassment of the booze/gesture situation that Barry has.

I wonder if Ferguson will say goodbye to the Ibrox crowd?

They both have behaved in a manner at the end that has soured some peoples views of them, but, their service down the years shouldnt be forgotten

Injury wise it's similar but Klos didn't suffer from the embarrassment of the booze/gesture situation that Barry has.

They both have behaved in a manner at the end that has soured some peoples views of them, but, their service down the years shouldnt be forgotten

what did Klos do ?? I cant think of anything

ask PapaGuy ;) He likes talking about it :pipe:

Papaguy ?? what happened

I was initially annoyed because I thought he was happy sitting on his arse for £30k a week, but I now realise that he was giving other young lads the chance.

So fair play Stefan (tu)