Timmy will go in to meltdown

Sapphire

It's not only the earls that think we're bigots etc,

jean the st mirren supporter on RR tonight reckons all the songs we sing at their ground have been banned and are biggoted.

And our biggoted chants, songs etc are worse than earls....

Does anyone like us?

:craphead:

You misheard the whole thing that was sean the st mirren supporter ! :sherlock:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how I enjoyed this read! Unfortunately this stuff doesn't reach people in the wider community who the media have brainwashed into thinking that Rangers are the problem when it comes to sectarianism and fan trouble.

I would love to hire billboards all around Scotland and fill them with links to all their shameful activities.

A very poor article that doesnt really address the claims made at the beginning. The claims are made about us not Celtic so by seeking to prove them as guilty does not exclude us from any guilt.

I am not saying that we are guilty of all these actions just merely that the article fails to address them.

It does address the claims made at the beginning. The author has contacted Strathclyde Police and asked them to contact Etims about this alleged murder inside Ibrox. What more do you want from him?

A very poor article?

Doesn't address the claims?

Does not exclude us from guilt?

I'm not saying we are guilty?

Ermm Yes, we see where your coming from (td)

The introduction from the timmy site is "The notion that their behaviour was "embarrassing" to the club known throughout the world as Scotland's Shame has been forgotten, but then it was a ludicrous notion in the first place, as I said in the article mentioned earlier. Rioting fans, sectarian and racist singing, Nazi salutes, yobbish players, sectarian bigots in the boardroom, even a Loyalist murder carried out inside the walls of their stadium, hushed up and covered up, were not and are not enough to "embarrass" this club. They are a disgrace. "

This is a statement about us, elements be they true or untrue. Therefore the article should address us and whether or not these accusations are warranted. Instead the author goes on about how these accusations apply to Celtic. Its avoiding the point and refusing the address the accusations made of our club.

Let me offer an analogy. Someone accuses you of stealing and your defence is to prove that someone else was stealing. It hardly addresses the point.

You could argue that the article seeks to show the poster of the Timmy quote to be hypocritical and it does achieve this, but such a point would not be worth the space.

Oh how I enjoyed this read! Unfortunately this stuff doesn't reach people in the wider community who the media have brainwashed into thinking that Rangers are the problem when it comes to sectarianism and fan trouble.

I would love to hire billboards all around Scotland and fill them with links to all their shameful activities.

Was one of the top read Rangers stories on newsnow for quite sometime, so it will be reaching the intended audience.

Guaranteed some filthy fascist t*** woud have seen it and alerted his fellow monobrows.

Job done!

Good article, once again shows the tims up for being anything but the jolly craicsters they are portrayed as.

But one question, what the hell is that murder inside Ibrox supposed to refer too? They do make up some pretty sensational lies but that one is simply laughable. <cr>

Good article, once again shows the tims up for being anything but the jolly craicsters they are portrayed as.

But one question, what the hell is that murder inside Ibrox supposed to refer too? They do make up some pretty sensational lies but that one is simply laughable. <cr>

A bloke died a few years ago after falling down the stairs at a night out in Ibrox. The Police investigated the death and came to the conclusion the poor bloke died after tripping on the stairs.

Now in Taigville that's reasonable enough evidence of a Loyalist murder and should be lied about and tales fabricated.

They are vermin and should be treated as such.

Is the murder victim under the new pitch, or part of the club deck....?

What are they talkin about?

someone fell down the stairs in the old edmiston club and died i think it was the record who tried to sensationalise the death into a murder and had the usual headlines i think they tried to implicate the uvf or uda

no doubt if it had have happened between 1939 to 1945 hitler would have been implicated

A very poor article that doesnt really address the claims made at the beginning. The claims are made about us not Celtic so by seeking to prove them as guilty does not exclude us from any guilt.

I am not saying that we are guilty of all these actions just merely that the article fails to address them.

It does address the claims made at the beginning. The author has contacted Strathclyde Police and asked them to contact Etims about this alleged murder inside Ibrox. What more do you want from him?

A very poor article?

Doesn't address the claims?

Does not exclude us from guilt?

I'm not saying we are guilty?

Ermm Yes, we see where your coming from (td)

The introduction from the timmy site is "The notion that their behaviour was "embarrassing" to the club known throughout the world as Scotland's Shame has been forgotten, but then it was a ludicrous notion in the first place, as I said in the article mentioned earlier. Rioting fans, sectarian and racist singing, Nazi salutes, yobbish players, sectarian bigots in the boardroom, even a Loyalist murder carried out inside the walls of their stadium, hushed up and covered up, were not and are not enough to "embarrass" this club. They are a disgrace. "

This is a statement about us, elements be they true or untrue. Therefore the article should address us and whether or not these accusations are warranted. Instead the author goes on about how these accusations apply to Celtic. Its avoiding the point and refusing the address the accusations made of our club.

Let me offer an analogy. Someone accuses you of stealing and your defence is to prove that someone else was stealing. It hardly addresses the point.

You could argue that the article seeks to show the poster of the Timmy quote to be hypocritical and it does achieve this, but such a point would not be worth the space.

And the award for nitpicker of the year goes to..........

I would suggest you have an ulterior motive for not agreeing with this article. I think we should told what it is.

I met a Norwegian bloke in the pub the other night who is a big fitba fan (West Ham) and quite knowledgable on British football.

He was telling me how he heard that Rangers fans went to Barcelona and caused a load of trouble and the next season Celtic went with no trouble.

Needless to say I spent several hours putting him right on the facts and I will now print this article off and keep it until I meet him again.

Theres one thing youve got to credit timothy for and that is their spinabilaty.

David Murray take note.

http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/index.php?o...53&Itemid=1

Thought some of you guys may wish to read this.

Just as a point of note, my informations shows that 26 Timmy fans were arrested, not 64. Of the 26 charged, only 9 were issued with a banning order and not 26.

You might think its being picky but in an article that talks about facts, it may be worth updating, otherwise the credibility of the rest of the "facts" goes oot the windae (tu)

Just as a point of note, my informations shows that 26 Timmy fans were arrested, not 64. Of the 26 charged, only 9 were issued with a banning order and not 26.

You might think its being picky but in an article that talks about facts, it may be worth updating, otherwise the credibility of the rest of the "facts" goes oot the windae (tu)

The link clearly shows 26 banning orders. Can you tell where you got your information from?

The link clearly shows 26 banning orders. Can you tell where you got your information from?

I cant get into the link on the Vanguard site however i got my information directly from the Home Office paper...

http://www.asromaultras.it/football-arrests-0203.pdf

"Home European Club Competitions - around 57% of total arrests occurred at 2 matches: Blackburn v Celtic (42 arrests, of which 26 were Celtic supporters)"

BANS = 9

A superb piece.

Well done again to Vanguardbears for exposing this mhob. Great to see links in the article aswell.

Will be saving this forfuture reference.

That's what i liked about it. He backed up pretty much everything he said.

(tu)