***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Muff

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!

Great finish Boyd, and well deserved for what I think had been a very good all round performance by him.

Not when you consider some of the posts on here. made one scored one, not bad for a shit player :rolleyes::rolleyes:

confused by some of the posts indeed, 1 goal, 1 assist, won most of his headers, defended, spent a lot of time tracking back...

Even though he scored, I would swap out Velicka for Lafferty next week

If we play next saturday like we did today then we will get humped.

err we've been playing like this week in week out

Yes perhaps but some performances have not been as ppor as we were today, we need to be passing the ball on the ground instead of punting it and hoping it will land at someone.

Radio Scotland trying hard to make case for Hertz penalty having never seen replay of incident FFS

There was contact but don't think it warranted a penalty, it looked very much like he was trying to get out of the way.

avsolutely embarassing, 4 players out of position Walter what goes through your fucking head always makes us play bad :angry:

we won, scored 2, kept a clean sheet against probably THE in form team in the league, and people arent happy??

Who cares about aspects of the performance, or , who played where? Whoever played wherever, it worked, end of story

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Thank fuck for that, beat the Tims next week and we go top! :D

took the words right out my mouth. Can't see why some people want boyd and velicka dropped they score goals and thats what wins matches and takes us to the title.

Still a disgrace, we will not win next week if we play like.

pretty sure that was said about today, we wont win playing like this? um? we did.

Yes i see your point but we were lucky to get good goals other than that we were poor.

Radio Scotland trying hard to make case for Hertz penalty having never seen replay of incident FFS

Fenian Bastards.

Elliot was looking for it and dove - even that prat Scott Booth said so on the replay.

Still a disgrace, we will not win next week if we play like.

pretty sure that was said about today, we wont win playing like this? um? we did.

Yes i see your point but we were lucky to get good goals other than that we were poor.

I think we were good to get the goals, not lucky. We were just poorer the rest of the time, but, I dont think we were ever in danger of losing that game. I felt very relaxed.

we won, job done, 4 mo jobs to do, piece of cake (tu)