Why?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the OP has a point. What if she told someone to strip off and get ready to come on?! That might have caused all sorts of problems! What if she ordered a 4th sub on the park? That would have got us banned from the competition! She might even start shouting instructions to the players that could ruin the gameplan!

Keep Velicka's daughter off the bench! We can't take the risk having such a loose cannon in there!

That pre-supposes that there was a gameplan other than the usual hoof it and hope.

I think the OP has a point. What if she told someone to strip off and get ready to come on?! That might have caused all sorts of problems! What if she ordered a 4th sub on the park? That would have got us banned from the competition! She might even start shouting instructions to the players that could ruin the gameplan!

Keep Velicka's daughter off the bench! We can't take the risk having such a loose cannon in there!

That pre-supposes that there was a gameplan other than the usual hoof it and hope.

what a joke :lol:

so when we win a cup, like last year a player makes the club look unprofessional by bringing the kids on?

na i dont thinkso, thought this was a "family" club?

i am suprised this thread has hit 3+ pages

so when we win a cup, like last year a player makes the club look unprofessional by bringing the kids on?

na i dont thinkso, thought this was a "family" club?

i am suprised this thread has hit 3+ pages

It's hit 3+ pages because most folk think easterhouse is being a moany bastard

It's hit 3+ pages because most folk think easterhouse is being a moany bastard

He doesn't even believe his own post. All he's done it start a negative thread that is sure to get reactions. He's either seeking attention, or is new to the world of chat forums & wants to create his longest ever thread. The easiest way of doing that is by doing what he's done.

If he really believed his OP, he'd have come on and defended himself at least once or started a bit of debate! It's such a stupid post. Why bother replying to it!

D'oh doh

Why bother replying to it!

For the fun of it :)

I thought it was a nice touch his wee one on the bench. More of a chance of getting on than Aaron did mind you.