When was your 1st Old Firm game?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

66 Scottish Cup final.

My 2nd was 4 days later...at the replay!

Guess who scoredd the winner... ?

was it ki yi yippy the popes a fu@kin hippy ki yi yippy yippi ki

Indeed it was!

The song kinda reminds me that we were sending ra Sellick to Vietnam, and Jock Stein to the Argentine!

Parkhead - celtic 2 - rangers 0

Burley and lambert screamer!! Best bit of that day was walking doon the stairs leaving and this celtic fans was giving the old wanker sign and i stuck the v-sign back - he shouted yead dickhead 2 - 0 - He got whacked with a can of coke from a guy behind me - his face was a picture and coke all over his nice new ben sherman shirt!! Wanker!!

2-1 defeat helicopter sunday season felt sick after just stayed in my room gutted didnt talk to anyone all day turned my phone off

Would have hated my first to have been a defeat. I think I'd have went the same way as you :(

I thought we blew the league that day

Can't remember how long ago it was, must have been about 25 years ago approx, and it was a 1-1 draw at the piggery, can't remember who scored for us though.

was it the game cooper equilised for us and him and stuart munro got sent off

think aitken missed a retaken penalty that day as well

i dont remember my first game but i remember going to a 3-0 victory with a future rangers star(durranty) and we were in the dugout area of west enclosure and we slaughtered charlie nicholas as he was being subbed gers won 3-0 with big beast mccadam netting

Season 98/99 Advocaats first OF game I beleive. Was a good game but ended up 0-0 with Tosh McKinlay of all people cracking the bar with 10 minutes to go! Never been on the losing side at an old firm game & possibly getting my dad's ticket for the next one, so hoping I am a good omen that day.

Season 98/99 Advocaats first OF game I beleive. Was a good game but ended up 0-0 with Tosh McKinlay of all people cracking the bar with 10 minutes to go! Never been on the losing side at an old firm game & possibly getting my dad's ticket for the next one, so hoping I am a good omen that day.

Jammy cunt thats got to be some sort of good luck u got there m8. not many people would have been to a old firm game and they have not been on the loosing side before.

ive only been to 3, 2 were we won and one were we lost. but Hopefully i will be at more were we win.

Jan 98 beat em 3-1 albertz screamer of a free kick di canio replied for them then they got a "offside" goal disallowed :scot: :scot: :scot:

Then the super sub bo andersen went on and scored 2

The even sweeter thing about that was them manks were going on about how they were gonna shaft us because we had so many injuries e.g. no gough, mccoist, gazza we had Craig Moore playing midfield and a couple of them were playing nowere near fit.

Dont ever write the teddy bears off we are our most dangerous when everyone writes us off.