IF celtic drop points

Revolt

before the old firm

and we beat them at ibrox

if we then went on to beat aberdeen at home

this would leave a >3 point lead with one game left? would we get the trophy at ibrox?

No they would need to lose their game that weekend thats the only possible way to win the league at ibrox

mind the micks saying last season that if they won their last 7 or so games they would win the league, no matter what we did

same criteria applies to us this season. win our last 5 games and were champions. simple.

let the micks do what they want........ its in our hands

mind the micks saying last season that if they won their last 7 or so games they would win the league, no matter what we did

same criteria applies to us this season. win our last 5 games and were champions. simple.

let the micks do what they want........ its in our hands

That wasn't the case last season, even with them winning their last 7 games we still had to drop points twice against other teams.

We just have to concentrate on what we do - f**k sellik

Nail on head JR. (tu)

It would be great to get it at home though! :gerbad:

I believe sellick will drop points in more than one game between now and the last day, thier away form is very poor. I'm getting more confident with each passing day. :21:

As the majority are saying, which I agree with - win our games and its our's...Fuck celtic lets not get bogged down with their games.... IMO they wont drop any points @ hibs and home to united and hearts...

We neeed to jsut concentrate on beating hearts without any stupid booking's or any more injuries....

IMO - each player is playing for the ir own personal future - we dont get this league and the 15 million money from the champions league - we're up shit creek!!

P.s - I am slightly optimistic aberdeen might take something on saturday...

IF IF IF IF IF they drop points, i was brought up to think they will win every game until they meet us, that is why we have to win EVERY game, we cannot wait for them to drop points, With allegedly 70% of the SPL players "supporting" ra Selik, they will be gifted goals to seal 4IAR, and we have the harder run in, were up against it, but we must keep winning, its simple, 5/6 games to go, just win them all and it wont matter what they do.

I dont see them losing any more points, they know how to cheat goals when they need them, they know how to inTIMidate officials when they need results, they have it sewn up. Its upto US, Rangers.