Stevie Smith

Bar his set-pieces/delivery, I have not been impressed. Gives away far too many fouls.

Needs to be dropped for the Celtc game.

Hes a left back playing left mid i think he is going to need a run of games in his favoured position but his deliveries are outstanding and his cross for the 1st goal was excellent plenty of whip and pace on the cross.

Definetly needs more games because hes not played many games in the last 2 years hope he starts playing the way he was a few years ago and turns into the player we were all expecting

His set pieces could be vital next week and that is why I would reluctantly start him but he hasn't exactly played brilliantly. As soon as Lafferty replaced him, he won a tackle and went on a fifty yard run. Smith has yet to come close to anything like that.

Thought he looked a real prospect before his injury, and i was glad to see him get another chance.

But hasn't looked convincing.

Don't think he'll play the old firm,although we are short of options in that position. Walter will probably go with someone else out of position there, i.e Lafferty.

Or Charlie Adam for a shock comeback now Blackpool are done for the season?!

Guest The Brown Brogue

I think he's been rubbish.

Bar a few decent crosses he's been anonymous and doesn't get involved in the general play at all, may as well have Charlie Adam in there.

Smith seems to be getting cut a lot of slack because of his time out through injury, but even before that I didn't really rate him all that highly.