The Loovens Incident

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the SFA have a look at that on Monday or will it be conveniently swept under the carpet? It's the sort of challenge Novo got into bother with a few seasons ago. Swept under the carpet no doubt..................................... :angry:

I hope the SPL or SFA who ever it is, take a look at that and take the required action.

but they wont, we all know that. if it was the other way around they would look at it.

fuck them tho. WATP

I hope the SPL or SFA who ever it is, take a look at that and take the required action.

but they wont, we all know that. if it was the other way around they would look at it.

fuck them tho. WATP

So the SPL and SFA have an agenda against Rangers? They sit in a room and conspire against Rangers?

Will the SFA have a look at that on Monday or will it be conveniently swept under the carpet? It's the sort of challenge Novo got into bother with a few seasons ago. Swept under the carpet no doubt..................................... :angry:

Aye cause the SFA will be sitting in a dark room with a brush, brusing that under the rug right now, and working out how to screw Rangers over.

Aye cause the SFA will be sitting in a dark room with a brush, brusing that under the rug right now, and working out how to screw Rangers over.

you dont seem very happy with the result btw,ive read 4 posts of yours now since we pumped the scum and your moaning in each,is it because your team lost? starting to get very arguementative with other members when this should be a day to be happy about no?

Nothing will get done unless the ref has it in his notes...which he wont.

Wasn't TV evidence scrapped...unless it involves a Rangers player!

No that's just full of shite. Stop being paranoid.

you dont seem very happy with the result btw,ive read 4 posts of yours now since we pumped the scum and your moaning in each,is it because your team lost? starting to get very arguementative with other members when this should be a day to be happy about no?

Oh don't be so stupid.

Oh so you missed the big yasss in the actual match thread? Belive me, i'm fucking over the moon. But what annoys me is this shit that the SFA are conspiring against us.

Celtic fans have the paranoid tag. Leave it with them.

Nothing will get done unless the ref has it in his notes...which he wont.

Wasn't TV evidence scrapped...unless it involves a Rangers player!

No that's just full of shite. Stop being paranoid.

Oh, look out...it's the paranoid police!

Calm doon mate!!! :lol:

:cheers:

He deserves a bann, but what use will it do? He's shite, it's better if he plays cause there is less chance of them winning if he does :lol:(tu)

Dirty cunt though, should never have looked at him in the summer.

I think that ass Naylor is just as guilty as well.

How the ref or linesman never spotted that "nasty" on Edu is strange also his equally as evil one on Mendes off scot free, dirty cunt.

Nice that Edu rose above it and gave a good solid 8/10 as we have came to expect of the young man.