Graeme Souness

will repeat it again and again

sounness..gough..mc coist

thats our management team.

NOW CAN YOU SEE IT ?

I don't think we could afford Sounness. Plus we have no money for him to play with. Could he cope?

Diet

would you have him for the price of fergy and shagger ?

No, I'd rather have that money banked or available for transfer funds. What ever money Rangers get, debts will take first priority. Can't see us wasting money on bringing in a new manager. Ally will get the nod. Then if, and it's a big if, there is any spare cash. Ally will get it to spend on players.

Diet..shagger...2mill

fergy 1 mill

what will ally buy for that ?

another kyle ?

pay sounness..and gough and mc coist based on results for the 1st year

NOW CAN YOU SEE IT ?

I don't think we could afford Sounness. Plus we have no money for him to play with. Could he cope?

Diet

No, I'd rather have that money banked or available for transfer funds. What ever money Rangers get, debts will take first priority. Can't see us wasting money on bringing in a new manager. Ally will get the nod. Then if, and it's a big if, there is any spare cash. Ally will get it to spend on players.

Diet..shagger...2mill

fergy 1 mill

another kyle ?

3 Million off the debt we owe. Which is fucking huge. What would be the point in bringing him back? Welcome back to Ibrox Grahame. Eh, by the way. We've fuck all money to spend.

Jog on mate.

NOW CAN YOU SEE IT ?

Diet

Diet..shagger...2mill

fergy 1 mill

another kyle ?

3 Million off the debt we owe. Which is fucking huge. What would be the point in bringing him back? Welcome back to Ibrox Grahame. Eh, by the way. We've fuck all money to spend.

Jog on mate.

10 mill for winning the league

NOW CAN YOU SEE IT ?

Diet

Diet..shagger...2mill

fergy 1 mill

another kyle ?

Jog on mate.

Going to the debt mate.

NOW CAN YOU SEE IT ?

Diet

Diet..shagger...2mill

fergy 1 mill

another kyle ?

Jog on mate.

Going to the debt mate.

Diet

is it all about money ?

real madrid have massive debt

but i know football is a businness,and shitanta will pay less

but c "mon.i got lifted over turnstiles when i was young,,

dont make it ALL money

NOW CAN YOU SEE IT ?

Diet

Diet..shagger...2mill

fergy 1 mill

another kyle ?

Jog on mate.

Going to the debt mate.

Diet

is it all about money ?

dont make it ALL money

Rangers don't have the income they do. Yes, it is about money. Rangers need to pay off debts. The singings Rangers make next season will be bosmans and loans. We may signa cheap player for 1mil or less, but only if we get rid of ALOT of players at the club.

NOW CAN YOU SEE IT ?

Diet

Diet..shagger...2mill

fergy 1 mill

another kyle ?

Jog on mate.

Going to the debt mate.

Diet

is it all about money ?

dont make it ALL money

Rangers don't have the income they do. Yes, it is about money. Rangers need to pay off debts. The singings Rangers make next season will be bosmans and loans. We may signa cheap player for 1mil or less, but only if we get rid of ALOT of players at the club.

disagree

if we win the league,,players will come to us cheaper for euro games.

but yes..lots have to go.

my top 3..with big wages..fergy,shagger,hemdani

NOW CAN YOU SEE IT ?

Diet

Diet..shagger...2mill

fergy 1 mill

another kyle ?

Jog on mate.

Going to the debt mate.

Diet

is it all about money ?

dont make it ALL money

disagree

if we win the league,,players will come to us cheaper for euro games.

but yes..lots have to go.

my top 3..with big wages..fergy,shagger,hemdani

Disagree all you want mate. It's fact.

Rangers first priority is their debt, and payments due to the bank and Burnley are due one as well (unless David Murray took care of them himself in January. But then he will recoup that). Then there will be wage cuts, and the squad will be trimmed down. There will be a first team squad, and youth will be our "fringe" players.

Rangers will look to Bosmans and loans.They may actually pay money for someone, but I cannot see Rangers spending any more than a million for anyone unless Boogie goes for big bucks like Carlos.

People don't actually seem to know how bad this is. I see threads saying we should sign him and him, and he should be the next Rangers manager. We are skint. We have a long road ahead of us to catch up with Celtic financially.