Spiers has another go at our fans for yesterdays game.

minstral

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want me to be honest we did ourselves more damage last may than 1000000 Speirs articles would ever do down here……..

Eh?

Manchester.

How's that ?

Because some retards ran amok in Manchester ?

Maybe we should give you a list of the incidents involving good old timothy, compare that to the behaviour of our fans and you'll see where the real problem lies.

If you want me to be honest we did ourselves more damage last may than 1000000 Speirs articles would ever do down here……..

Eh?

Manchester.

How's that ?

Maybe we should give you a list of the incidents involving good old timothy, compare that to the behaviour of our fans and you'll see where the real problem lies.

Jog on, ya wank. I was just saying what i thought GCL was reffering too.

Eh?

Manchester.

How's that ?

Can the insults please, abuse of fellow posters isn't tolerated on RM.

Eh?

Manchester.

How's that ?

Can the insults please, abuse of fellow posters isn't tolerated on RM.

Awright, so it's ok for these paranoid bell ends to keep calling me a fucking timmy, eh?

this

http://www.newsint.co.uk/

Is the parent company that owns the Times (tu)

This

http://www.newscorp.com

is the Global group that owns them, and, you will find under the next link, the direct contact details for the contacts for each company, some with emails, some with numbers.

http://www.newscorp.com/management/newscor.html

If you look carefully, you can probably figure out Rupert Murdochs email ;)

this

http://www.newsint.co.uk/

Is the parent company that owns the Times (tu)

This

http://www.newscorp.com

is the Global group that owns them, and, you will find under the next link, the direct contact details for the contacts for each company, some with emails, some with numbers.

http://www.newscorp.com/management/newscor.html

If you look carefully, you can probably figure out Rupert Murdochs email ;)

I will get this done later today outlaw, cheers (tu)

And another thing...

Ibrox support still singing racist and bigoted songs

It used to be said, with some justification, that it was only media comment and pressure that really led to the bigotry problem at Rangers being addressed by the club and the football authorities. In which case, on the basis of Saturday at Ibrox, it is time for that period of scrutiny to recommence.

A couple of years ago some of the truly offensive chants from the Rangers hymnal were expunged following Uefa’s intervention, but after Saturday’s Old Firm experience, the Rangers problem is evidently boiling away again. Recurring bigoted or racist themes were all too apparent in many songs sung by a section of the Ibrox support, and it looks like this is set to embarrass the club all over again.

Rangers – yes, with Uefa holding a bayonet to the club’s head – took strong action over its fans’ singing a couple of years ago, but both the club and the Scottish media have held back since in a joint effort which, it was hoped, would help the problem to ebb away.

It was Rangers who specifically asked that we in the media cooperate with this “cooling off” period, and most of us have happily gone along with it, to a degree. I’m afraid, however, that the policy appears doomed.

On Saturday thousands of Rangers fans even hijacked their club’s own prematch anthem, The Best, to pollute it with sectarian language. Throughout the game, with the Celtic supporters’ Irish flags goading them on, much of the dreaded preUefa repertoire of bigoted dirges were unleashed. For some reason the phrase “f****n bastards” remains much cherished in chant and song at Ibrox.

Sir David Murray, the Rangers chairman, and Martin Bain, the club’s chief executive, and Kenny Scott, the club’s head of security, have all summed up this type of singing in one word: “embarrassing”. Walter Smith, the Rangers manager, and Ally McCoist, the club’s assistant manager, have also made statements pleading with Rangers supporters to stop singing such stuff. Much of this has been in vain.

As crass as it sounds, now we hear reports of fans’ campaigns on one or two of the demented internet sites to have The Billy Boys brought back at Rangers games. Apparently, the song is alive and well on the trains and buses going to matches.

Rangers FC need to be on guard against this whole embarrassment resurfacing again. Evidently, the club still has this choral poison in its midst.

Our friend leckie in the bun had a go as well ! :sherlock:

I read this earlier. Of course, he must have lost his hearing when the Celtic fans were singing terrorist songs.

What are the words to this song? You can hear Ceptic singing this all the time when they play on Setanta.

I dont understand why they get so offended by every thing Rangers sing surley loyalist and nationalist songs are part of the history between the two clubs. A Tim at work sings all his IRA shite but i just tell him to fuck off and sing the BB or whistle the sash and thats just how it should be.

It's not the song we have the problem about.

It's the bit at the end when they shout OOH - A - UP - THE - RA

Eh?

Manchester.

Oh I guessed the Manchester - I'm trying to figure out how 'we' damaged 'ourselves'.

Eh?

Manchester.

Oh I guessed the Manchester - I'm trying to figure out how 'we' damaged 'ourselves'.

Oh, ok mate.

Eh?

Manchester.

We damaged our reputation as pictures of our fans fighting with the police were on the front pages of papers that usually completely ignore us…how is that not damaging ourselves ?

Eh?

Manchester.

We damaged our reputation as pictures of our fans fighting with the police were on the front pages of papers that usually completely ignore us…how is that not damaging ourselves ?

He is talking about the 'we' part.

Were you there, throwing stones at the police ?

i had the (unfortunate) experience e-mailing him about my dissertation. i would like him to read it and show him the proper facts about this "bigotry" he talks about, i.e. its just football rivalry, and people like him who go on about it all the fucking time in the media are the reason its still an issue. most people dont care.