F.A.O Boyd Haters

Albop

so what he never scored tonight was there alot of chances for him too get???

in ma opintion u should be slatin gavin rae (a cannae get a game)

boyds the most prolific bloddy scorer we have had in years n yet people

just wanna bin him , see every 1 off they people need too wake up n look at his scoring tally

alot will disagree but a think the guys still learnin when he learns alil bit more hes be outstandin

The big man was poor 2nite a would never slag Boydy off as he is the most natural and prolific striker we have at the club he needs the service and he didnt get it 2nite but in general it was just a poor team performance 2nite but a think we will win 2nd leg comfortably next week

A disappointing performance, BUT he had NO SERVICE.

Without service he cant score. NO-ONE CAN!

Get real guys.

well then he shouldn't play away from home in europe then. you don't get chances handed to you on a plate.

if the team is useless then boyd is bound to be useless too.

He is the end point of the team play, if the team play doesnt function then neither does boyd.

Chances dont get handed on a plate (unless you are nacho novo) the team has to create them, thats not boyds job, his job is to finish the chances created - if there are none then he is going to be ineffectual.

He still has aspects of his game to improve nobody would deny that, but to slate him when he isnt getting supplied is just plain wrong

Guest orangpendek

even tho his supply was poor, no-one can argue that he has a lot to add to his game. but he's young enough to do that, if we give him the time.

even tho his supply was poor, no-one can argue that he has a lot to add to his game. but he's young enough to do that, if we give him the time.

don't hate Boyd but you have to admit he didn't have a good night last night we really missed big Dado holding that ball around the box for us and feeding in passes

A disappointing performance, BUT he had NO SERVICE.

Without service he cant score. NO-ONE CAN!

Get real guys.

Yes, Kris Boyd does have to improve on other aspects of his game as he has stated in public but it comes down to one statistic:

Rangers career to date: 51 starts. 40 goals. Nuff' said.

Spot on guys. (tu)

Yes, Kris Boyd does have to improve on other aspects of his game as he has stated in public but it comes down to one statistic:

(tu)

Sick and tired of people saying he didn't have a good game. The whole team didn't have a good game, as if it's his fault.

I seen him chasing their defenders when they had the ball and running into positions. As previously stated, there was nobody feeding him.

He's a goal scorer, not a miracle worker.

(tu)

Sick and tired of people saying he didn't have a good game. The whole team didn't have a good game, as if it's his fault.

I seen him chasing their defenders when they had the ball and running into positions. As previously stated, there was nobody feeding him.

He's a goal scorer, not a miracle worker.

Spot on. (tu)

I don't think anyone seriously wants us to get rid of Kris Boyd. But anyone who thinks he didn't have an absolute shocker last night, when he was beaten to almost every ball that came near him by a 19yr-old CH, is kidding themselves. Only Rae was worse last night.

It's not a question of hating Boyd. But who would disagree with this assessment?

"Got precious little service and that's what he lives for." [Fair enough]

But it is this latter comment which if true is worrying:

"But made a mess of one chance before half-time and allowed his marker to get in front of him too many times, something which did nothing to cool the temper of assistant manager Ally McCoist."

If you look at Alan Shearer,Shevchenko, Batistuta-all the same sorts of player,what difference is there from Boyd to them.

1.They put themselves about because of the physique they had/have.

2.They work hard in their own half, not chasing defenders about ala BF but cutting off passes through the midfield.

3.They were/are fit muscular guys who defenders dont like playing against.

4.They had a lifestyle that suited their careers-not a career that suits their lifestyle.

He does not need to do much to be like them, but if he does,nt do what they did he will be another waster from Scotland who will never cut it at the top levels.

I like him btw but he needs to shape up.

I don't think anyone seriously wants us to get rid of Kris Boyd. But anyone who thinks he didn't have an absolute shocker last night, when he was beaten to almost every ball that came near him by a 19yr-old CH, is kidding themselves. Only Rae was worse last night.

TF, thought

so what he never scored tonight was there alot of chances for him too get???

in ma opintion u should be slatin gavin rae (a cannae get a game)

boyds the most prolific bloddy scorer we have had in years n yet people

just wanna bin him , see every 1 off they people need too wake up n look at his scoring tally

alot will disagree but a think the guys still learnin when he learns alil bit more hes be outstandin

Mate: You'll find that a lot of the support love Boydie -- I do. Here's the issue. When we struggle, he doesn't do it in big games. Not yet anyway. I live in hope as always and love the guy. WHEN he gets the ball, he's deadly. But ffs. Sometimes HE has to win the ball and against Hapoel, their CB owned him big time, No fight. Nothing. THAT's the issue.

At least that's my issue with KB.