Graham Alexander

AdzKyle

He seems like the perfect Walter Smith signing. An aging Scottish player who is not really good enough. I have a feeling he may go for him in the summer :anguish:

Ok, he has had a decent season but i dont really rate him at all.

Please dont Walter!!!

He seems like the perfect Walter Smith signing. An aging Scottish player who is not really good enough. I have a feeling he may go for him in the summer :anguish:

Please dont Walter!!!

just out of interest, walters signing policy, which signings are the agein scotts, do u mean weir and dailly, weir has done well for us this season and considering what he cost i think he did well there, davie was never gonna be long term anyway, dailly has been good of late... so the policy, miller is youngish, arron is young, bouggie aint old either and lafferty and davis certainly aint old, can someone tell me why walter is accused of this again and again, am i missing summit

Alexander is a RB not a LB.

Weir has done well but that does not mean we should be going and getting older players because it worked with him. His lack of pace has cost us several goals this season.

As for Dailly, he may have played decently over the past few games but in general he is pretty awful and then theres McCulloch! :anguish:

Aaron is young yes, but how often has he played?!

Alexander, no thanks.

Dailly is gash and has been since he came, Kaunas anybody? He might be super fit, big deal, but some of his decision making is what you would expect from a rookie.

The biggest indictment of Smith is McCulloch, he bought McCulloch to play on the left side of midfield, purely because he performed well there for a Scotland team where winning every game was not required, hard to beat, yes. To get us playing like Scotland, is a fucking travesty, okay in Europe, but in the SPL we should be ripping these teams apart. We have no width and the best striker in Scotland, imagine what he could be like with at least 1 decent winger whipping balls into the box.

No more pension payouts and no more round pegs in square holes, balance the squad.

i must still be missing summit here eh, we are in financial difficulty and we got experienced players for a good price, they aint been great imo but they have performed and we are top and in contention to lift the league title, what i dont understand is why is it this is his signing policy to many when in bare facts alone he has bought in young players, this doesnt mean that walter is gonna do this season over again, he did what was best at the time, they may have not performed at kaunas, i would understand if walter only ever signed oaldies but he doesnt, all this talk of walter and wanting him out and shite like that does ma napper in at times, hes vasly experienced and knows what is good for the club at the moment

great tackle..... the old saying " does what it says on the tin " with dailly

Haha, it doesnt apply to him at all. He is inconsistant, wreckless and certainly cannot be relied on. The tackle against Panathinaikos and his display against Lisbon in the 2nd leg will always be remembered fondly, though.

As for Graham Alexander, well we need a decent penalty kick taker.

He plays DM for them and slowls games down something chronic. He's good if you're trying to take the sting out a game but if your flooding forward he can be quitea restrictive influence.

Some penalty taker though.

Please dont Walter!!!

Sorry but this has annoyed me for quite a while now, if this isn't sourced (which it obviously isn't), then how the f*ck is it not a suggestion?

Just read he's played 61 games this season. Burnleys very own David Weir! :craphead:

Indeed, honestly congrats go out to that man!

At 37 to play that many games is again a testament to a model pro! :D

We dont need him but hell, well done to him and on promotion.