Messages for Walter

Big C

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well boss you have been here so many times that If any manager should know what it takes then its you. Only difference is if you get this one wrong you will not be forgiven again. I think you may have decided to leave whatever happens (IMO) so I think you would want to leave on a high. The only thing I ask is don't go out with a whimper.Get them attacking from the off and we will win by two goals.Then you can retire and have some respect from the majority of the support. Fail and you know what to expect.

Please play Aaron as we need to win and he's one of our best attackers, more importantly, please just go out on a high (tu)

What has Aaron actually done that makes you think he is one of our best attackers?

The times I have seen him play he has been average.

Walter, you have got so many things wrong this year but we are 1 game away from our 52nd league title. Just get everything right in this one game and we can all have a party.

We need this more than ever, please don't let us down!

Sir Walter,

Thank you. Thank you for your calmness amidst a sea of supporter angst. Thank you for the level headedness you provide when the going gets tough, the chips are down, and our backs are against the wall. You are truly a Rangers legend.

This coming game, this non-angst ridden supporter asks you to field an attack minded squad. Ram the ball up their backpipes. 90 minutes; don't stop. One of our boys gets tired, replace him with another who hasn't eaten for days. We need to be mean Walter. Nasty. Own the ball.. own the pitch.

Feed the boys nails Walter. Feed 'em nails.

I ask you this not because I think I know more about stewarding Rangers in their biggest match for quite some time.. but rather so I don't have to see the tidal wave of crap hit this board.

Aye, Ready. Follow Follow. No Surrender.

p.s. I am so amped for this match, this week is going to crawl by.

tell the players not to wait untill half time before they decide to show up

1st min till the 90th min..... just fucking go at their throats. no-one can handle us when we bombard them with attack after attack

Please play Aaron as we need to win and he's one of our best attackers, more importantly, please just go out on a high (tu)

No hes not <cr>

In Boabs mind he is, and that's all that matters. :rolleyes:

If Aaron starts the most important game of the season I will eat my own bollocks.

Sir Walter,

Thank you. Thank you for your calmness amidst a sea of supporter angst. Thank you for the level headedness you provide when the going gets tough, the chips are down, and our backs are against the wall. You are truly a Rangers legend.

This coming game, this non-angst ridden supporter asks you to field an attack minded squad. Ram the ball up their backpipes. 90 minutes; don't stop. One of our boys gets tired, replace him with another who hasn't eaten for days. We need to be mean Walter. Nasty. Own the ball.. own the pitch.

Feed the boys nails Walter. Feed 'em nails.

I ask you this not because I think I know more about stewarding Rangers in their biggest match for quite some time.. but rather so I don't have to see the tidal wave of crap hit this board.

Aye, Ready. Follow Follow. No Surrender.

p.s. I am so amped for this match, this week is going to crawl by.

I agree with every word. :clap:

If Walter Smith OBE manages to win the title, which I’m sure he will, surely he deserves to be knighted by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. This would be a tremendous achievement against all the odds. The SPL, Vatican referees and the Celtic minded press have done everything in their powers to hand Celtic the title again.

Unbelievably Smith has kept the glorious Sons of William - Prince of Orange in it until the last day. This is a remarkable achievement, right up there with Neil Armstrong walking on the moon.

Lets hope he gets the tactics right at Tannadice and brings the trophy to it`s rightful home. NO SURRENDER

WATP

Make it known to the players that nothing less than a win is acceptable to the club and to the fans.

Also to quote DJ on Radio Clyde "do it tonight lads and you get 3 weeks extra holiday"

thanks walter. u were/are the right man for this job at the time it presented itself. there is no other manager i would want in the trenches with this group of players to win what is, basically a cup final.

do the club, the supporters, yourself, and your family and friends immensely proud by taking this week, all week to prove that u were the the right choice by sending 11 warriors on to the football field looking for blood. not 11 boys not looking to lose blood.

this is it, the time is yours.

Play attacking football in both halfs not just the second.

Don't even let Velicka on the bench.

Have Boyd and Novo in your starting line up.

Give me credit for the tips when we win. :pipe:

1. pick the best team we have to play against utd.

2. play everyone in there correct position

3. play a decent formation that will get us goals.

4. dont play negative football

5. win the match

6. bring home the league title back to where ot belongs IBROX

that will be all wally :)