Kenny Miller

donmac

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he now earned the right to be accepted after the effort he has made of late?

I think he earned most folk's acceptance the way he celebrated after he scored against the filth.

There were no doubts after that for me. (tu)

Not from me (tu) he will never be accepted.

shocking

It's more shocking the guy was wearing a celtc strip 2 years ago and our fans are even thinking of accepting him ;).

the guys ran his arse off all season for OUR club scored a few goals set PLENTY up for boyd been a brilliant player chases everything.Played well against celtic the past couple games.And why you stull cant accept the guy is sheer stupidity and very chilidish.

I never cared that Miller played for Celtic, i was angry at the signing because i've always he's a terrible footballer. I never liked him first time round with us.

This season he's not produced it on a regular enough basis, as usual, but he's still done better than i expected and the fact he's been carrying an injury ever since his Derby days hasn't helped. He's come on to a game at just the right time of the season. (tu)

shocking

It's more shocking the guy was wearing a celtc strip 2 years ago and our fans are even thinking of accepting him ;).

the guys ran his arse off all season for OUR club scored a few goals set PLENTY up for boyd been a brilliant player chases everything.Played well against celtic the past couple games.And why you stull cant accept the guy is sheer stupidity and very chilidish.

How so?

He scored against us for Celtc and celebrated just as much as he did when he scored for us against them, he has no loyalty or integrity. He has missed more chances than he's scored this season and as for the running his arse off all season and chasing everything, Nacho Novo does just as well if not better and with the added bonus of Novo not being a double turncoat rhat.

shocking

How so?

He scored against us for Celtc and celebrated just as much as he did when he scored for us against them, he has no loyalty or integrity. He has missed more chances than he's scored this season and as for the running his arse off all season and chasing everything, Nacho Novo does just as well if not better and with the added bonus of Novo not being a double turncoat rhat.

hes done 10 times what nacho novo has done this season

shocking

How so?

hes done 10 times what nacho novo has done this season

Novo hasn't had a chance this season. If Novo had started the games Mhiller has, he would've done better.