Kenny Miller

donmac

Did not need to accept him I knew he would do all he could to win the league. And what he did at Celtic park proved this.

Well done Kenny Liked by most respected by many!!! (tu)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not from me (tu) he will never be accepted.

Seconded. Mhiller is cancer to Rangers.

I'll say again that ghuys like yhou are a cancer to our support.....

Thats hard to argue with. Regarldess of reasons behind the comments, putting it like that is shameful

As for Miller, much as I dislike him, its almost impossible to dismiss the contribution he has made to the side since he signed, and, assuming we win Sunday, will have played a very big part in that success

Just to add, he had the balls to come back, knowing full well what the initial reaction of the fans would be.

That says a lot in my opinion. He could easily have chose an easy life elsewhere.

Thats a great point, definately too balls to do it eh

Seconded. Mhiller is cancer to Rangers.

I'll say again that ghuys like yhou are a cancer to our support.....

Thats hard to argue with. Regarldess of reasons behind the comments, putting it like that is shameful

As for Miller, much as I dislike him, its almost impossible to dismiss the contribution he has made to the side since he signed, and, assuming we win Sunday, will have played a very big part in that success

I did not want to sign but he has went about his business and he has won us important games. We wouldn't be top of the league this week if it wasn't him, the people abusing him have a cheek to be celebrating this week.

Think these threads are pointless,its obvious there's a large section that will never accept him.

I dislike him but appreciate what hes done for my team

Hes never going to win everyone over due to the fact he played for them,no matter what he does

That's the thing it's not a large section it's a few cranks that post on every thread about him. I rhibnk it's all that guy nemesis posts abpout on here.

Can't remember the last time he was abused at a game, these brave guys only abuse him from there keyboards

Think these threads are pointless,its obvious there's a large section that will never accept him.

I dislike him but appreciate what hes done for my team

Hes never going to win everyone over due to the fact he played for them,no matter what he does

That's the thing it's not a large section it's a few cranks that post on every thread about him. I rhibnk it's all that guy nemesis posts abpout on here.

Can't remember the last time he was abused at a game, these brave guys only abuse him from there keyboards

:lol: i cant argue with that,i've never heard him abused at a match.

He would be the easiest target out there if things aren't going our way but if he keeps busting a gut

i'm happy for my club (tu)

I was spewing when we signed him. I just thought Walter stuck the fingers up at the supporters as he KNEW we didnt want him after the week in week out "Stick yer Kenny Miller up yer arse" songs. He has done OK this year, we knew he would..we all know what Miller offers you. Hardly a world beater but gives you plenty of work rate. Scored some important goals too.

I'll never really like him , simply because he played for Celtic. But as long as he turns in good performances for us, then i will back him.

Never, just because he runs like a headless chicken, never, never, first touch- shocking, control- shocking. If we wanted someone for their speed why didn't we sign Lnford Christie, great at running but f--k all ball control, just like Miller, once-a-dud always-a-dud.

its obvious there's a large section that will never accept him.

Indeed, the fact that there's a large section of the game going bears who won't accept him is evidenced when the opposition fans abuse him ('KM you're wanker' and the like) - we don't respond in his support.

He's the only player that I can remember that happening to.

shocking

It's more shocking the guy was wearing a celtc strip 2 years ago and our fans are even thinking of accepting him ;).

The strip he wears now is infinitely more important than the one he wore two years ago. Most fans realise that.

So we should just forget his whole past because he now plays for Rangers ?

Yeah, that's about the size of it. I don't think that the fact he wore that top hinders his performances for us. He's never going to be the greatest player, hell, sometimes he doesn't even look like a player but he gives more than most out there and he's had an impact on the team.

I didn't want because I don't really rate him but accept he's had his moments this season.

I didn't want him signed because I never thought he was good enough for us, didn't give a shit about him playing for Celtic, I'm old enough to remember the uproar about Mo Johnstone signing even though that was funny as he was all over the papers holding a Celtic top and then Sounness grabbed him from under their noses!

Miller, I think, has won me over, yes his play isn't always brilliant but we seemed to miss him when he wasn't playing and that says a lot, he also had the guts to come back to Rangers and I think his contribution to the cause has been worth it.

Absolutely

He's won us an old-firm and set up a goal to win another Old-Firm..and won us the game on Saturday..Could win us the league on Sunday

I think the guys done a great job..many players would cave with the stick we gave him when he signed..but hes just got on with it and done the jobs needed

Kenny Miller earns a living from playing football, nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't matter who he plays for, he gives everything he has all the time. No-one in the Rangers squad has more commitment than Miller. You need to learn to accept that and cut him some slack.

His goals and effort have been a major part of the championship bid, his goal on Saturday ensured that we are 2 points clear going into the last game

If you support Rangers, then support the team and get behind them instead of making bitter and twisted comments.

its obvious there's a large section that will never accept him.

Indeed, the fact that there's a large section of the game going bears who won't accept him is evidenced when the opposition fans abuse him ('KM you're wanker' and the like) - we don't respond in his support.

He's the only player that I can remember that happening to.

Damning evidence indeed...... :rolleyes:

If you support Rangers, then support the team and get behind them instead of making bitter and twisted comments.

Do you really think that words posted on an internet message board in some way harm the team?

Some fans seem to hold a slightly unrealistic demand that all the player must support rangers.

At the end of the day I'd rather a professional player who does his job well playing for my team than a die hard fan who was terrible.

So Miller isnt rangers through and through, who cares? He plies his trade for us, and very well in recent games, and that is enough for me

It's not who he supports, though. I don't even know who he supports (and don't particularly care) but he played for our enemies, it's only natural that people won't like that.

Tad strong, wouldnt say Celtic are our enemies, but hey I see what you're saying.

The point surely is though, he didn't support them either! It's not like Aiden McGeady, a celt through and through, playing for us. Miller is a professional footballer, doing his job for who ever pays him.

To use the 'war' analogy, he's a mercenary who doesnt have alligence except to his current employers. Would you turn away people who are willing to help you win a battle even though they used to be enemies?

My heart sank a little when I read a bear saying Celtic aren't our enemies.

We are well and truly fucked (tu).