Samaras

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who the fuck cares what he thinks

hes a tim and very fucking shite one at that, fucking man city reject!

why we bothering about what some cunt says who doesny even get a game

thanks for doing the team talk for us samarARSE (tu) I dont think our players need any more incentive to win the game but that big poofter throwing his toys out of the pram will make the players even more determined to win.

4 old firm games in the spl, 2 wins for rangers, 1 for celtic and 1 draw. That gives us 7 points to their 4 giving us a 3 point advantage. We are only 2 points clear so actually we have dropped MORE points against the other teams than celtic. We are top because we have won more old firm games, not because of their mistakes. The facts are there for ll to see. Makes his arguement look even more silly than it already did.

Samaras and Vinegar face get loads of stick on the Septic forums, it's only natural that if he can't impress on the park then he'll have to try other methods to ingratiate himself with the filth.

F*ck him, he's a piss poor excuse of a footballer and i really hope they keep him next season.

4 old firm games in the spl, 2 wins for rangers, 1 for celtic and 1 draw. That gives us 7 points to their 4 giving us a 3 point advantage. We are only 2 points clear so actually we have dropped MORE points against the other teams than celtic. We are top because we have won more old firm games, not because of their mistakes. The facts are there for ll to see. Makes his arguement look even more silly than it already did.

Class post mate full marks (tu)

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE.

No one likes them either, no matter what they would have us believe.

true, the difference between us and them is, no one likes them.... and it really bothers them

no one likes us we dont care :gerbad:

He makes no sense

"I really don't care what they do," said the former Manchester City striker.

"I am only thinking about our game, trying to play good football and get the three points.

yet ...

"If I score a hat-trick to win the game and we lose the title then I won't be happy," he said.

how can he not care what we do when it is what we do that will matter most?

Big bent bastard

Don't deserve it?

Beaten Celtc on two occassions in the league this season, to their one.

Better record since the turn of the year.

Top golascorer at our club.

Won more games than them in the league.

Lost the same.

Drawn less than them.

Best defence in the league.

16 points from our last 18 - celtc have taken 11 over the same period.

Same number of clean sheets.

Better home, and, away record.

Who the fuck is Samaras trying to kid? He's a filthy, dirty beadrhattling bastard.

Another reason to go out, and, take Dundee United apart on Sunday!

i am with you on this one, he is a big greasy greek that doesnt have a clue!

he is opening his big gub when he is prob the worst striker at the giro-dome in recent history.

and i think he should remember that it was himself that virtually put the tramps out of the champions league.

trot on you big greasy twat. enjoy being 2nd best coz thats all use will ever be!

W.A.T.P

He makes no sense

"I really don't care what they do," said the former Manchester City striker.

"I am only thinking about our game, trying to play good football and get the three points.

yet ...

"If I score a hat-trick to win the game and we lose the title then I won't be happy," he said.

how can he not care what we do when it is what we do that will matter most?

Big bent bastard

haha have you ever heard so much shite? he will never score at hatrick lol lol lol